tookie

The co-founder of the street gang the crips and has committed multiple murders and awaiting to be put to death tuesday but a bunch of hollywood actors are pleading Cal gov. Arnold Shwarzenegger to grant him clemency becouse he has written childrens books.

He murdered people and should pay for it.

jpike said:
The co-founder of the street gang the crips and has committed multiple murders and awaiting to be put to death tuesday but a bunch of hollywood actors are pleading Cal gov. Arnold Shwarzenegger to grant him clemency becouse he has written childrens books.

He murdered people and should pay for it.
Oh, that fucker. Yeah, I say fry him, and then illustrate some childrens books about it.
"... and then the officer pulled the BIG RED switch. The gang menmber then went SNAP CRACKLE POP just like a BIG bowl of Rice Crispies."

man i dont see how 'reasoned' people can support the death penalty, crazy system.........

to me it seems like ole tookie is pretty repentant and is set to try and help others get out of the ganglife he help set up, seems a shame to waste that potential......even if thats bullshit, its still a crazy system

not exactly a great list of countries who share your ideology, dont yuo guys bomb most of these?

Death Penalty Permitted:

Afghanistan
Antigua and Barbuda
Bahamas
Bahrain
Bangladesh
Barbados
Belarus
Belize
Botswana
Burundi
Cameroon
Chad
China (People's Republic)
Comoros
Congo (Democratic Republic)
Cuba
Dominica
Egypt
Equatorial Guinea
Eritrea
Ethiopia
Gabon
Ghana
Guatemala
Guinea
Guyana
India
Indonesia
Iran
Iraq
Jamaica
Japan
Jordan
Kazakhstan
Korea, North
Korea, South
Kuwait
Kyrgyzstan
Laos
Lebanon
Lesotho
Liberia
Libya
Malawi
Malaysia
Mongolia
Nigeria
Oman
Pakistan
Palestinian Authority
Philippines
Qatar
Rwanda
St. Kitts and Nevis
St. Lucia
St. Vincent and the Grenadines
Saudi Arabia
Sierra Leone
Singapore
Somalia
Sudan
Swaziland
Syria
Taiwan
Tajikistan
Tanzania
Thailand
Trinidad and Tobago
Uganda
United Arab Emirates
United States
Uzbekistan
Vietnam
Yemen
Zambia
Zimbabwe

I for one support the death penalty. I firmly believe that we could save millions of dollars by speeding up the process. That way we don't have to provide food, clothing, shelter, and medical aid for murderers. I know the appeals process is there for a just reason, but I think that IF quick process death penalty was applied in multiple witness murders, we could save alot of time and money.
What I find to be a complete show of ignorance and irony is that on the news today, LA based gang "The Bloods" are offering to turn in a shitload of guns as a good faith offer to sway Gov. Shwarzenegger to grant Tookie clemency.:Spin:

Here in the United States death penalty legality is decided at the state level.
States with the death penalty:
Alabama
Arizona
Arkansas
California
Colorado
Connecticut
Delaware
Florida
Georgia
Idaho
Indiana
Illinois
Kansas *
Kentucky
Louisiana
Maryland
Mississippi
Missouri
Montana
Nebraska
Nevada
New Hampshire
New Jersey
New Mexico
New York *
North Carolina
Ohio
Oklahoma
Oregon
Pennsylvania
South Carolina
South Dakota
Tennessee
Texas
Utah
Virginia
Washington
Wyoming
* The New York and Kansas statutes were declared unconstitutional in 2004(I'm not sure if they have been re-legislated yet)

States without the death penalty:
Alaska
Hawaii
Iowa
Maine
Massachusetts
Michigan
Minnesota
North Dakota
Rhode Island
Vermont
West Virginia
Wisconsin

ALSO
- Dist. of Columbia

How's that for another worthless list!
Personally, I believe there are some crimes that should be punishable by death.
Imagine if Tookie had killed 4 of your family members. Would you still consider him "repentant" and wish him to lead your youth?
Maybe Charles Manson should write some childrens books. :erk:
He could become the new Mr. Rodgers.
http://www.deathpenaltyinfo.org/state/

lokey said:
to me it seems like ole tookie is pretty repentant and is set to try and help others get out of the ganglife he help set up, seems a shame to waste that potential......even if thats bullshit, its still a crazy system

Tookie is not repentant.
He has fought the system tooth and nail throughout his entire appeals process.
He has NEVER given up any information to help authorities fight the gangs because he doesn't want to be a "snitch".
He has been involved in many violent incidents while in prison.

It wasn't until he lost all of his appeals that he decided to "repent".
Bullshit.

It is time for Tookie to leave the building.
:devil:

lokey said:
not exactly a great list of countries who share your ideology, dont yuo guys bomb most of these?

If by "bomb", you mean "give lots of money", then yes, we do.

lokey said:
man i dont see how 'reasoned' people can support the death penalty, crazy system.........

I'm not familiar with this case but...

I, for one, am "skeptical" of the death penalty. I see no problem with executing people who actually have murdered others, but I am also skeptical of most government power, especially on issues of life and death. Having said that though, just because a person repents or converts to religion or writes children books does not mean they should not suffer for the crimes they commit. His repenting doesn't change the fact that he killed people.

Oh, and if gang members need help getting out of their lifestyle, perhaps they should be invited to his execution to see what happens to convicted murderers.

hey nice one for the list of states, interesting to read for sure, seems to be that out of the states that dont have the death penalty, only michagan and rhode island might actually have something going on worthy of the penalty ;)

stirred up a bit of chat anyway :) hell i am in england what do i know, like i say tho, i aint saying free the guy, just dont kill him, esp if he can do the remotest thing to change the gang culture out there, whether its for the right intentions or not

i am generalising massively, but it always strikes me as bizzare, in the southrn states, an area pitched as super religious, are the ones who really love the death penalty.....not very christian is it..... " you regret your actions, you want to make up for your sins....you die !! you go to hell!!"........like i say, not saying he should be free.....but him being dead doesnt bring anyone back or change a thing, cept making some gangs angry

lokey said:

Death Penalty Permitted:

Afghanistan
Antigua and Barbuda
Bahamas
Bahrain
Bangladesh
Barbados
Belarus
Belize
Botswana
Burundi
Cameroon
Chad
China (People's Republic)
Comoros
Congo (Democratic Republic)
Cuba
Dominica
Egypt
Equatorial Guinea
Eritrea
Ethiopia
Gabon
Ghana
Guatemala
Guinea
Guyana
India
Indonesia
Iran
Iraq
Jamaica
Japan
Jordan
Kazakhstan
Korea, North
Korea, South
Kuwait
Kyrgyzstan
Laos
Lebanon
Lesotho
Liberia
Libya
Malawi
Malaysia
Mongolia
Nigeria
Oman
Pakistan
Palestinian Authority
Philippines
Qatar
Rwanda
St. Kitts and Nevis
St. Lucia
St. Vincent and the Grenadines
Saudi Arabia
Sierra Leone
Singapore
Somalia
Sudan
Swaziland
Syria
Taiwan
Tajikistan
Tanzania
Thailand
Trinidad and Tobago
Uganda
United Arab Emirates
United States
Uzbekistan
Vietnam
Yemen
Zambia
Zimbabwe

Great point. I guess if we bomb them we MUST disagree with ALL of their practices. Right? or that may just be retarded.

jdelpi said:
I'm not familiar with this case but...

I, for one, am "skeptical" of the death penalty. I see no problem with executing people who actually have murdered others, but I am also skeptical of most government power, especially on issues of life and death. Having said that though, just because a person repents or converts to religion or writes children books does not mean they should not suffer for the crimes they commit. His repenting doesn't change the fact that he killed people.

Oh, and if gang members need help getting out of their lifestyle, perhaps they should be invited to his execution to see what happens to convicted murderers.
Agreed 100% except I would like to add that before his execution the gangbangers who need help should watch him get ass fucked my other gang members.

Good for Ahhnold, Tookie's clemency has been denied. This man took the lives of 4 innocent people. He had no concerns with sentencing them to death. He played judge, jury and executioner, and now that the tables are turned, he is begging for his life. I think that it is repulsive, that people are more concerned with his rights. What about the rights of the people's lives he decided were over? What about the rights of their families? Sometimes it is just too late for regrets, and I believe that Tookie should face his death and be thankful it is more humane than the death he sentenced those 4 people too.

Anyone remember John Wayne Gacy? He was the sick motherfucker who was raping young men at his house, then killing them and burying them in his basement. Creep lived not terribly far away from me. I thought he got the easy way out by getting the lethal injection. They shoulda made his eyeballs do the explosion dance by strapping him into the electric chair and pumping enough wattage to light up Cleveland through him. And I, for one, would have volunteered to flip the switch.

(What? Clemency? Oops, I thought that switch was for the overhead lights. My bad...)