Tool 10,000 guitar tabs

stop making arguments based on false premises, fucknut. and good job and being an ignorant racist. you're a fucking pitful waste of life.

and @ seth... wtf is with you?
are you a dumbass pop obsessed girl whos life revolves around the OC, or a dumbass gay pop obsessed guy whos life revolves around the OC?

I enjoy the OC, but i'm not obsessed by the oc, and i'm not gay, and i'm not a dumbass. So stop making arguements based on false premises, kthx.

SethCohen said:
I enjoy the OC, but i'm not obsessed by the oc, and i'm not gay, and i'm not a dumbass. So stop making arguements based on false premises, kthx.
false premises?
LMFAO
you're user name is the fucking guy from the OC and you have a sig of him in a position that im sure makes you want to howl down his cock

well how do you even know about the oc when your from quebec what do you live in barn, naw jk lol please dont get mad everyone has the right to live where they want to live and listen to the music that they want to lisetn to.

SethCohen said:
well how do you even know about the oc when your from quebec what do you live in barn, naw jk lol please dont get mad everyone has the right to live where they want to live and listen to the music that they want to lisetn to.

okay, one person came to his senses. now for you, illishit?

BLIMEY!

l_1733503.jpg

blimey said:
thats just it. no one gives a shit if you dont like tool, so stfu and save ur time

I'm not even being rude about it or anything. Asshole.

And nobody gives a shit if you do like Tool, so stfu and save ur time