Tool 10,000 guitar tabs

a rofl nazi said:
MOTHERFUCK

mysongbook.com is now brought down by the copywrite police just like powertabs... erk

Thank god, that site was a shithole. Powertabs is up again, but you need to be a member to download anything I guess. Some new tool song is on it, actually, but it's one of the extra-boring ones.

Based on the first few pages of this thread, nearly everyone who's posted in it deserves to be banned. :)

EDIT: here's a powertab for vicarious, I don't care about this album so I dunno if it's accurate

http://www.powertabs.net/tablature-4711/tab-1849-22073-2950.ptb

MegaMoose said:
I'm not even being rude about it or anything. Asshole.

And nobody gives a shit if you do like Tool, so stfu and save ur time
What the fuck? I don't give a shit if you don't care about me liking Tool. This thread is not about how much I think 10,000 days rocks, it's about guitar tabs. So take your shitty Tool critiques out of here, fucktard.

Funny how you were the instigator of all of this. I'm not gonna post in this topic ever again, because this thread doesn't need an argument in it. But you amplified the problem by not ignoring people who were saying that they didn't like Tool. I know I'm at fault, as were other people, but this whole clash seems to be revolving around you.

MegaMoose said:
Funny how you were the instigator of all of this. I'm not gonna post in this topic ever again, because this thread doesn't need an argument in it. But you amplified the problem by not ignoring people who were saying that they didn't like Tool. I know I'm at fault, as were other people, but this whole clash seems to be revolving around you.
imo ur gay