Tool concert!!!

dreaming neon darkspot

natures' retard
May 13, 2002
in times of grace
If I don't stop myself now,I'll go on a multiple page rambling about how much I loved that concert and how great I thought it was.I was just wondering if anyone else from MD saw that concert last night in the Baltimore Arena.Like if anyone could tell me what it was that Maynard meant when he was talking about phychics and Tarot card readers appering late nights on public access television with Latoya Jackson...and then something about someone loosing their keys...I swear,that's what I heard.
Also,info about the band Tomahawk,who opened for Tool last night would be greatly appriciated.Like their line-up,names of their cds,bacause I definatley want to get into more of their music.Thanks.

Yes,kick ass concert.Though it would've been much more enjoyable if maybe you and various others had come w/me instead of my mother.She was scared by the images on the screens and didn't like the music and was always checking her watch and asking me if I was ready to leave yet.Concerts like that were obviously invented for ppl who didn't rely on their parents for the transportation.

I was thinking of carrying loose change with me that way if my mother wanted to leave the arena,she could and I'd just spend the night in Baltimore and call her on a pay phone the next day...that sounds like it would've been fun...but she told me that she wouldn't leave me alone in the place,not even leave the arena if I wasn't with her.Must leave family members home the next time I go to a concert...

Tool concerts are sexy,you say?Alrightee then...(best Jim Cary impression,unlike Famous Amos's "Holy testicle Tuesday!")

Well,seeing as how I'm only 14 and I have no real money with which to buy tickets and no car or driver's license to get me to the concert venue,it's kind of manditory that I have a parent with me.But my parents are really lame,too.At times,one can be worse than the other.My dad's into Tool,though...well,he doesn't like music w/profanity(even though he's one of the most profane ppl I know,and one big fucking hypocrite).But he likes the stuff in the videos,he thinks that's all really interesting.But I coudln't see him taking me to a concert anytime soon.After last night,my mom said she wouldn't take me to anymore concerts,either.But it's not like anyone really comes to Maryland on tour anyway...

Originally posted by dreaming neon darkspot
I was thinking of carrying loose change with me that way if my mother wanted to leave the arena,she could and I'd just spend the night in Baltimore and call her on a pay phone the next day...that sounds like it would've been fun...but she told me that she wouldn't leave me alone in the place,not even leave the arena if I wasn't with her.Must leave family members home the next time I go to a concert...

Tool concerts are sexy,you say?Alrightee then...(best Jim Cary impression,unlike Famous Amos's "Holy testicle Tuesday!")

You don't like Holy Testicle Tuesday?

I was saying that your Jim Cary impression is far supirior to mine...what movie is that line from,anyway?The first Pet Detective movie?I hated that one so fucking much....even though some of it was pretty funny.

Originally posted by dreaming neon darkspot
I was saying that your Jim Cary impression is far supirior to mine...what movie is that line from,anyway?The first Pet Detective movie?I hated that one so fucking much....even though some of it was pretty funny.

I don't even remember what movie it's from. I've been using it so long, I don't even know.

Hey Darkspot!!!!!! C'mon.......did you wear the shirt?? huh? huh? did anyone tell you it was cool??? huh? I'm anxious to know what people thought of my work!!!!!!!!!!!
Tomahawk--------the singer is Mike Patton, I think his name is Mike. Anyway, he was the singer of Faith No More!! "You want it all but you can't have it.........yeah, it's in your face but you can't grab it!!!!!!!!!!!!!" oooooooo.......I love that song!!!!!!!:D

Yeah,I wore the AIC tank top,but no one commented on it,I didn't talk to anyone there.
I think Tomahawk sounded heavier than Faith No More.The next time I'm at a record store,I'll see if I can find any of their cds.But if I do,I doubt I'd have the money to buy them with.