Tool concert!!!

I hear ya, I'm in the po' house right now. Hey!!! I sent you a response 2 days ago!!!!! I actually replied pretty quickly!!! There must be something wrong with me. Cool! You did wear the shirt!!! Yay!

Maynard's sense of humour is quite odd...bit he did say some seriously cool stuff...Like early in the show,he was talking about the boring mundane-ness of everyday life and that lead into his thanking us for coming.And before they started the last song he was talking about this one moment in time,right now and that he wanted us to hold it with us in the years to come and use it to create something positive...I'm not very sure about the rest of that except for the "use it to create something positive"part.That was pretty awesome of them.Not like they're preaching us in a Creed or P.O.D. or Creed manner,Tool's got plenty of rage and emotion like that,but they mainly get it out thru their music.It's cool that Maynard was saying that instead of how most of those other bands today say the exact oppisite-Fred Durst tells ppl to break stuff and Corey of Slipknot is yelling"I wanna see all you motherfuckers get your motherfucking fingers in the air!!!"
I was at the record store in the mall today and theu DID have Tomahawk cds,except there weren't any left.At least I know that I can buy them there when I do have the money and they're in stock,which is awesome.

Originally posted by ct_thrash
singer is Mike Patton, I think his name is Mike. Anyway, he was the singer of Faith No More!!
screw faith no more! mike patton is the singer of Mr Bungle. if you dont know who that is shame on you, and look into them.
-neal

damn you !:(

you have seen TOOL at 14 years and i have 31 and i have not seen them at all!

obviously i am joking.:D

great your father recommend music like that to you and he like it too.:cool:

good you will grow well so also my father take me to a FRANK ZAPPA concert when i was 15 .

for TOMAHAWK they are MIKE PATTON and various members from JESUS LIZARD,COWS and HELMET.

mr. bungle is the first patton group and they are almost one of the greatest groups of the last 20 years for more infos go here:

http://www.ipecac.com/

it is the patton's label.and...

http://www.geocities.com/maingallery/index.html

for bungles...

and go on like this...:wave: