Toontrack ADVENT CALENDAR - No Brainer Deals

Me too. Just finished buying it. Dirt cheap and the videos sold me on it.

download.png

Someone opened the doors ahead of time and ate all of the best deals. Happens every year.

Someone asked on Toontrack's Facebook page when the second door would open and this is what they said, "That's a question for Santa!"

Someone asked on Toontrack's Facebook page when the second door would open and this is what they said, "That's a question for Santa!"

Interpretation:

"DERP."

Advent Calendar:

"An Advent calendar is a special calendar used to count or celebrate the days in anticipation of Christmas. Since the date of the first Sunday of Advent varies, falling between November 27 and December 3 inclusive, the Advent calendar usually compromises by beginning on December 1, although many include the previous few days that are part of the season."

How do advent calendar ¯\(°_o)/¯?

It's by no mean a bad expansion, I actually bought it just to have classic electronic drum sounds available from a clic away in a format I know well (vsti, drum-like, not like loop-based machines or whatever) when I just want to quickly write an electronic drum part , but I already got it for the same low price on black friday. For someone who does not have electronic drum kits, this is worth the price even if wav packs have better quality sounds (the Deadmau5 packs are actually very good).

Now I want a Jordan Rudess signature EZKeys. Or Jens Johansson, or... really, anyone who isn't me.

I bought the EZ keys at 22e last week just for the sake of exploring the midis and being able to use them and tweak them. They are played tastefully and I even got the idea of a song by tweaking the chord of one of them as an intro. The VSTi itself is disappointing, I'm guessing there are better ones out there but I personally don't have a use for it as I already have a few decent pianos, I just wanted the midi explorer.