Toontrack Electronic EZX

James-Doolan

Jun 6, 2007
Sydney
Finally got my copy of the new toontrack expansion and first impressions are thats its pretty sweet. There are a ton of sounds with this expansion (Loads of kicks and snares) and with that means a ton of possibilities which is great for any producers/composers out there.

I havent had long to play around with it yet but i just quickly made this track for fun to test it out http://dl.dropbox.com/u/749671/ boys 5.mp3

Anyone else get their hands on it yet?

How is it on the harder stuff? I've been wanting this just not sure it will be worth it considering I have a library that is beyond searchable at this point.

How is it on the harder stuff? I've been wanting this just not sure it will be worth it considering I have a library that is beyond searchable at this point.

Well there is a wide variety of sounds available some very aggressive/twisted sounding kits there tbh as well as softer sounding stuff. I can see it covering a lot of ground for sure. Its great for some one like me venturing into the world of electronic music production but i dont know how useful it is to seasoned veteran!

I want to pick this one up as well. More and more drums please. :)

I've been wanting this since it came out, problem is I wanna use a credit I have with Sweetwater to get it and they say they don't have it yet :(
Which is kinda weird. Even guitar center have it :mad: