Top 10 albums of 2002 (a picture thread)

Hmm.....hah.

Ok, El Cielo is a good album (not even close to being the best of 2002 though) and so is Oceanic.

But Winds' 'Reflections of the I' is superior to any of those albums you mentioned. And Green Carnation's 'Light of Day, Day of Darkness' is also lightyears better than your whole list. Both released by The End Records :)

Two of the albums on your list are teh major suckage too... Glassjaw (which I have) and Poison the Well (which I haven't heard, I've just heard the new one and it sucks, and since I'm an elitist prick who thinks his opinion is fact, I say they suck cat scrotum, and I'm right).

[/closemindedness]

And so forth.

Nope, I refuse to put The Sham Mirrors as I was horribly disappointed by it and I cannot even listen to it anymore as I got sick of it after 10 or so listens. For Arcturus normal quality, it's fucking garbage.

Winds'... the ep was great. The album wasn't. Simple as that. Boring as piss.

That Green Carnation album was dull as fuck. And it was their best. I still stand that all the albums I picked are better than those three.

Disturbed4ntics said:
LMAO. What did you expect? Their music is nature related, and their music is bleak. I really don't know what you want. Would you care to elaborate?

Agreed, I think the absence of color in the booklet complements the atmosphere of the music perfectly...not to mention the use of deer antler percussion! :)