14. Opeth
15. In Flames
16. Iron Maiden
17. Dream Theater
18. Devin Townsend
19. Sinergy
20. Blind Guardian

Turbo said:
i dont like anything since the Black Album, except Garage Inc. I feel let down in a lot of ways but the old shit keeps me a fan!

well yeah, i love the old stuff to , but well live shows count. so on live shows they play mostly the stuff from first 5 albums and then 2 songs from st.anger, and load reload, mayber 2 songs , so mostly its classic metallica live

cant wait for the new album ,

@ Janez79 is there one?

yeh ur right i mean i have live shit, cunning stunts and S n M DVD which i just cud not live without. Id like to have the Rock Am Ring 2004 performance on DVD but because UK availability sucks i might have to illegally aquire it!

Turbo said:
@ Janez79 is there one?

yeh ur right i mean i have live shit, cunning stunts and S n M DVD which i just cud not live without. Id like to have the Rock Am Ring 2004 performance on DVD but because UK availability sucks i might have to illegally aquire it!

ROck Am Ring is 2003 , Rock in Rio is 2004 great show, i have it on DVD its PROSHOT , i also have it on DIVX

in no order
1. children of bodom
2. overkill
3. nevermore
4. dissection
5. heathen
6. windir
7. immortal
8. strapping young lad
9. symphony x
10. dark tranquillity
11. angra
12. dragonforce
13. lost horizon
14. iron maiden
15. dark angel
16. kreator
17. imagika
18. megadeth
19. testament
20. exodus

hey a new album, I hope its good, I dont know but the recording quality of the metallica stuff (-st anger) is still the best I have ever heard, they just get the sound levels perfect.I Love the music so much that even though some stuff of the band is seriously fucked up, its just all overwhelmed by their music for me, Thats some powerfull shit right there!!!

nah , the guys will go into the studio now probably since its almos one year (november 28.) since they finished the tour

Iron Maiden, Anthrax, In Flames, Children Of Bodom, Shadows Fall, Killswitch Engage, Nevermore, Strapping Young Lad, Beyond The Embrace, Motorhead, Kreator, Testament, Meshuggah, Bruce Dickinson, Devin Townsend, Armored Saint, Stratovarius, Symphony X, Metallica & Chimaira.

Children Of Bodom
Arch Enemy
Symphony X
Wintersun
Iron Maiden
Lamb of God
Quo Vadis
Nother
Nightrage(sometimes)
Skyfire
Rhapsody
Helloween
Angra
Bruce Dickinson
Immortal
Megadeth
Iced Earth
Yngwie Malmsteen
Dark Tranquility
Stapping Young Lad

No order.

1. Children Of Bodom
2. Fluke
3. Rob Zombie/White Zombie
4. Deep Purple
5. Led Zepplen
6. Nine Inch Nails
7. Sinergy
8. Nightwish
9. Warman
10. Metallica
11. Toby Foss :worship: R.I.P Uncle Ron and Steve Hebbs :cry:
12. Blinded By Faith
13. Megadeath
14. Ozzy/Sabbath
15. Guns 'N Roses
16. AC/DC
17. Proppellerheads
18. Slayer
19. Iron Madien
20. Mog Ruith

And a bunch of other crap . . . :) :loco:

I_AM_CANADIAN! said:
No order.

1. Children Of Bodom
2. Fluke
3. Rob Zombie/White Zombie
4. Deep Purple
5. Led Zepplen
6. Nine Inch Nails
7. Sinergy
8. Nightwish
9. Warman
10. Metallica
11. Toby Foss :worship: R.I.P Uncle Ron and Steve Hebbs :cry:
12. Blinded By Faith
13. Megadeath
14. Ozzy/Sabbath
15. Guns 'N Roses
16. AC/DC
17. Proppellerheads
18. Slayer
19. Iron Madien
20. Mog Ruith

And a bunch of other crap . . . :) :loco:

Megadeth, retard. :loco:

Pantera, Slayer, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Black Sabbath, Led Zepplin, AC/DC, Arch Enemy, Children of Bodom, In Flames, Behemoth, Decapitated, Dimmu Borgir, Immortal, Cathedral, Hypocrisy,Messhugah, Dark Tranquility,Eucharist, Ministry, NIN, Nile, Soilwork,Kyllahulut, Warmen, Sinergy,To/Die/For, Lacuna Coil, Superjoint Ritual, BLS,Sepultura, Carcass, King Diamond, Mercyful Fate, Celtic Frost,Venom, Dissection, ATG,The Haunted, Hate Eternal, Cannibal Corpse, Six Feet Under, Annhilator, Napalm Death, Grave,Zyklon, Nevermore, Entombed,Darkthrone, ............Uuuhm, sorry I got carried away! I can't name 20 cause i just love them all and then some 40-80 more and that's not including classic rock, 80's metal/rock, blues, classical, and jazz!!!! :kickass:

Children of bodom
Kalmah
Norther
Eternal tears of sorrow
Dimmu Borgir
Naglfar
Quo Vadis
Inflames
Iron Maiden
Metallica
megadeth
Blinded by faith
Immortal
Amon Amarth
Vovoid(RIP Denis Piggy D'amour)
Deicide
Opeth
Slayer
Hypocrisy
Behemoth

In no specific order:

1. Dream Theater
2. Nevermore
3. Opeth
4. Dimmu Borgir
5. Emperor
6. Cradle of Filth
7. Children of Bodom
8. Symphony X
9. Death
10. Adagio
11. Nightwish
12. Megadeth
13. Lacuna Coil
14. Soilwork
15. Racer X
16. In Flames
17. Alice In Chains
18. Arch Enemy
19. Necrophagist
20. Faith No More

...Sorry but i also Hated St. Anger...i own all of there Previous Cds but i heard two songs from there new Cd and i hated it and didnt want to buy it...Im deffinitly not buying there new cd if they come out with one, but i will give it a chance by downloading a couple songs and if i like what I hear i will buy the cd

20??

I don't think I can think of that many bands, but...

1-Skid Row
2-Bon Jovi
3-Ozzy
4-Nightwish
5-Loreena McKennitt
6-Apocalyptica
7-HIM
8-Amorphis
9-Megadeth

uhhhh...

10-Bodom
11-A-Ha
12-Agonizer

...yeah.

These are the bands I listen to the most right now but I tend to discover change my mind and discover new things all the time so if you ask me in a couple of weeks maybe 50% of the list is the same.

No order

Children Of Bodom
Carcass
Opeth
Persuader
Behemoth
Haggard
Therion
Sonata Arctica
Arch Enemy
Cradle Of Filth
Satyricon