Paul Baloff
Rob Halford

Next 5

Flemming Ronsdorf
John Arch
Jon Oliva
Josef Vesely
Manuel Lopez

Something like that. There are dozens of vocalists that I love and would not want replaced by any other singer.

i always get shit for saying hes a good vocalists, have got into page long arguments on here with literally everyone else bombarding me. I remember when some people actually were implying that Megadeth would have been a better band with another vocalist, literally one of the dumbest things i've heard anyone imply ... like as if his vox aren't a part of the bands signature sound. Have you tried any of their newer stuff?

I might have been the first one to say Megadeth needed a dedicated vocalist. I like all the music. Mustaine is just too nasally/whiny no matter what I've tried, and I've tried multiple times to overcome that impression because the music is great.

Admittedly his whines are worse in some tracks than others.

Hetfield (vox/guitars), Mustaine (lead guitar), Burton (bass) & Menza (drumbs) would be the perfects Metallica/Megadeth hybrid.

Reactions: Dak
Keith Deen fucking rules!

Regarding Mustaine, his vocals have never been an issue with me. No idea why they’re so polarising. I don’t think he’s great, but I’ve never thought they were really bad either.

I'm going to cheat and do clean and non-clean:

1. Dio
2. Agyl
3. Ray Alder
4. Eric Adams
5. Mike Scalzi

1. Nocturno Culto
2. Ross Dolan
3. Chris Reifert
4. Frank Mullen
5. Lord Worm

Karl Willetts would easily be in my top 5 if he hadn't devolved worse than fucking Chris Barnes. His material with Bolt Thrower is godly to say the least. A true voice from the fucking voids.

Honourable mentions for Mark Shelton (these days my #6), Sami Hynninen, Chalky, Corpsegrinder, Morris Ingram, Simon Matravers, Antti Boman, Craig Pillard, Rob Halford, Will Smith (Artificial Brain), Will Rahmer, Caroline Wilson, Ruben Rosas, Rich Noonan, Vladimir Matheus (Mordeth) and Robert Lowe.

Reactions: Phylactery
Ares annihilates most death metal vocalists in my book. Massive power in his deeper growls. And he actually bothers to enunciate. He can also shriek with the best of them!

Hard to imagine those sounds coming from a skinny bald dude haha.

Reactions: Slayed Necros
Categories should be: clean, death growls, black metal screams & high pitched vocalists ala Halford/Diamond.

Oh okay, I really need to check them out properly already. By the way what do you think about Limbonic Art?
im about to inject myself here, but they're one of the cheesiest black metal bands of all time.

giphy.gif

Categories should be: clean, death growls, black metal screams & high pitched vocalists ala Halford/Diamond.

Yeah but there are black metal bands with death metal style vocalists and vice versa.

im about to inject myself here, but they're one of the cheesiest black metal bands of all time.

giphy.gif

STOP INJECTING YOUYRHGSEFL!!!!!!!

I was blasting their 1998 album and fucking loved it.