Top Ten 2019

Since I've already done my list for metal elsewhere, this one will just be heavy/doom/power etc:

1. The Lord Weird Slough Feg - New Organon
2. Legendry - The Wizard and the Tower Keep
3. Quayde LaHüe - Love Out of Darkness
4. Atlantean Kodex - The Course of Empire
5. Lord Vicar - The Black Powder
6. Saint Vitus - Saint Vitus
7. Twisted Tower Dire - Wars in the Unknown
8. Smoulder - Times of Obscene Evil and Wild Daring
9. Altar of Oblivion - The Seven Spirits
10. Magic Circle - Departed Souls

Honourables:

Aphrodite - Lust and War
Seax - Fallout Rituals
Solemn Ceremony - The Chamber
Allagash - Cryptic Visions
Angel Witch - Angel of Light
Skelator - Cyber Metal
Vulture - Ghastly Waves & Battered Graves
Tanith - In Another Time
Visigoth - Bells of Awakening

1. Pretty Maids- Undress Your Madness 1st record I have ever bought by this band. I have to seriously buy more of there catalog.

2. Queensryche - The Verdict outstanding!

3. Rival Sons - Feral Roots Love this band. Great vocals.

4. Lance King - Reprogram welcome back Lance! Pure Class!

5. Aeon Zen –Inveritas Fav. Prog/Metal cd of 2019

6. Dark Water – Human Nice return from Dark Waters.

7. Arch/Matheos – Winter Ethereal I wish they would continue on As Fates Warning.

8. Tony Mills – Beyond The Law R.I.P. Tony.

9. Alter Bridge – Walk The Sky Excellent cd.

10. Michael Schenker Fest – Revelation Nice to see this is working for MS.. Bonnet Rocks!!

1. Pretty Maids- Undress Your Madness 1st record I have ever bought by this band. I have to seriously buy more of there catalog.

Uh, uh, uh.

As one that have almost all their albums, I tell you is quite a task. I've been acquiring them throughout the years, and one I'm interested in ("Scream") is nearly impossible to get a decent price easily, one must dig into Discogs or eBay.

Said that, there are ways to get some of them without such hassle, like this https://www.amazon.com/Pretty-Maids...3?keywords=pretty+maids&qid=1579907813&sr=8-3

I recommend above all:

"Future World"
"Pandemonium"
"Red, Hot & Heavy"
"Anything Worth Doing, Is Worth Overdoing"

and then if you like those, to venture and get more bit by bit.

Uh, uh, uh.

As one that have almost all their albums, I tell you is quite a task. I've been acquiring them throughout the years, and one I'm interested in ("Scream") is nearly impossible to get a decent price easily, one must dig into Discogs or eBay.

Said that, there are ways to get some of them without such hassle, like this https://www.amazon.com/Pretty-Maids...3?keywords=pretty+maids&qid=1579907813&sr=8-3

I recommend above all:

"Future World"
"Pandemonium"
"Red, Hot & Heavy"
"Anything Worth Doing, Is Worth Overdoing"

and then if you like those, to venture and get more bit by bit.

"Pandemonium" is on my list. Look forward checking out. Thanks....

Reactions: Wyvern
Wait, 5 cd set for $17.00 1st 5 records. Just ordered

The first two albums are a must be, "Jump The Gun" is so-so (I shouldn't have bought it myself), "Sin-Decade" never have listened too (but has the cover of 'Please Don't Leave Me' which slays), and "Stripped" I bought used in Antwerp, is a unplugged album of versions and new songs, more for me as a fan, but worth for '39' at least.