Top Ten Melodic Death Metal Albums

Indeed. Now, people who claim that Skyfire are very similar to CoB clearly have not heard the former outside of the first few minutes of "Dimensions Unseen" or something. Skyfire are extremely progressive and nearly approach being classically-influenced sometimes with really interesting and actually deep songs. Their keyboards also actually serve a use and integrate with the band's sound instead of Warman who basically takes a minute and a half to shred in every CoB song (not that that's bad really, just funny).

A lot of people think any extreme melodic metal is the same as CoB. A lot of people are retards with shitty hearing.

Really? It's a coincidence that he only likes the ones with the rawest production?

Yeah, this from the guy who doesn't get "what the big deal is" about TRITSIO. Don't argue to win, argue to learn.

Yes, they actually are melodic death metal. Good try, though.

Don't be an ass. Use some of that brain power you use to make fallacious arguments to understand my post instead.

Yeah, this from the guy who doesn't get "what the big deal is" about TRITSIO. Don't argue to win, argue to learn.
People are allowed to have personal opinions, so fuck off.

Don't be an ass. Use some of that brain power you use to make fallacious arguments to understand my post instead.
Interesting failure to actually make a point instead of just insulting me.

Gates of Ishtar has raw production? Dark Tranquillity raw? You need to go back and listen again.
Which Dark Tranquility?