Touch Like An Angel of Death

Desperation

New Metal Member
Sep 8, 2007
I recently got into Bodom (I had heard them two year ago, but the harsh vocals turned me off to them), and decided to try out a few songs. I immediately went after Silent Bodom Night (guitar, and I'm playing all leads except for the solos, which I revert to rhythm), but it was rather boring. I heard Touch Like An Angel of Death, and it's fucking intense. Awesome song, great riffing, etc. Not doing the solo, but I have most everything else down. I've been playing for three years, any other songs as intense as TLAD? I don't mean like Needled 24/7, something which has challenging lead riffs.

I would actually say every bodom song has good materiel , good riffs in them. But if you want some hardcore riffs , non-stop , go search into Sinergy , it's amazing :p
Anyways , i dont know TLAD but it seems pretty nice to play , i only like that song live , like a Tokyo Warhearts.

P.S. Chokehold has a lot of interesiting riff/solo....EVERY FCKIN SONG DUDE , EVERY!

touch like an angel of death is probably one of my favorite bodom songs, sounds a little like thrash and neo-classical smashing together into one extremely amazing song. Atleast thats what it sounds like to me, i dunno about you ppl

You could try kissing the shadow, there is like 3 guitar part in the solo + some very nice riff too.
Downfall is cool but not that hard to play
Toward dead end got some sweep picking, can be hard becuz this technic is hard to learn :p
Deadnight warrior? (im not able to play one riff of this song, but i'm not that good, so thats why i'm not sure about it maybe its just me :p)
Trashed lost and Strung out but i'm not sure it's that hard, but rythm guitar is excellent.

and the hardest song...: Bed of razors!!! *leaves before get hurt by throwed rocks* XD

try red light in my eyes part 1...its not that challenging but its a fuckin awesome song lol

You could try kissing the shadow, there is like 3 guitar part in the solo + some very nice riff too.
Downfall is cool but not that hard to play
Toward dead end got some sweep picking, can be hard becuz this technic is hard to learn :p
Deadnight warrior? (im not able to play one riff of this song, but i'm not that good, so thats why i'm not sure about it maybe its just me :p)
Trashed lost and Strung out but i'm not sure it's that hard, but rythm guitar is excellent.

and the hardest song...: Bed of razors!!! *leaves before get hurt by throwed rocks* XD

While we're being songtitle Nazi's, it's Kissing the Shadows, and Towards Dead End.