Touching The Earth

FirstStrikeIsDeadly

Fuck my aching tits
Feb 20, 2003
Fista corps
Yeah, fucking AWESOME song, I can't get enough of it.
Excellent vocals from Chuck Billy.

I was just wondering one thing, during the chorus I hear some great backup vocals..if I heard this right, then it's from a woman.
Anyone knows her name and if she's in any band or whatsoever?

I think it's the same woman who sang along with Testament's acoustic version of "Return to Serenity" ..also .. a great song \m/

ms. anthrope said:
i posted this on the TL board, but i will again here:

you are talking about STAR NAYEA, a beautiful native american lady who guested on testament's CD, "live at the fillmore."

here's a link:

http://www.starnayea.com/
i am honestly not trying to sound rude with my correction here, but you are in fact wrong. i had this same question for James a while back and he told me it was Michelle Rae Dean. Star did the backing vocals on Trail of Tears, and their vocal parts for each song were similar enough to be confused. As James has put it, Star is a more "soulfull" singer and Michelle is a "pretty" singer.

Just thought I would share what I know.:)

KJN said:
i am honestly not trying to sound rude with my correction here, but you are in fact wrong. i had this same question for James a while back and he told me it was Michelle Rae Dean. Star did the backing vocals on Trail of Tears, and their vocal parts for each song were similar enough to be confused. As James has put it, Star is a more "soulfull" singer and Michelle is a "pretty" singer.

Just thought I would share what I know.:)

not at all... i should have been more specific myself. i don't know of the other lady, "michelle rae dean"... just "star nayea" who sang on the TESTAMENT song, "trail of tears."