Tour kick-off @ Toronto...

blayze

New Metal Member
Sep 24, 2002
Toronto, Canada
I have been looking forward to this concert. I'm hoping that the guys have rehearsed some older songs at the tuborg sessions and maybe introduce a little bit of variation to their setlist. Anyway, I'll try to make some picks (hopefuly they will allow cameras inside) and maybe put some up.

Take it easy.

I will be there
headbob.gif

blayze said:
I have been looking forward to this concert. I'm hoping that the guys have rehearsed some older songs at the tuborg sessions and maybe introduce a little bit of variation to their setlist. Anyway, I'll try to make some picks (hopefuly they will allow cameras inside) and maybe put some up.

Take it easy.
A friend of mine is working the doors, he said they will check you for weapons and cameras, you may get lucky and sneak a camera in, i suggest a desposable cam just in case you get caught. I hope they play some new shit as well, they played System before the release of R2R at a few shows (at least in T.O.).

Steve420 said:
Quite a few UM members will be there, I believe. It is guaranteed to be fun if Gums is there :)

QUOTE]

:tickled: Thank you good man! Yes, as far as I know many from UM and hmas will be at the show although I have no idea what anyone looks like aside from those I have already met :erk: Ah well, it'll be fun!

Hope you guys will have a good time.

Once again, IF will be in Canada and I won't even be able to see them.

how about someone posting the setlist from toronto after the show.

i'd love to know what songs to expect for saturday's show in Worcester.

unforgiven said:
how about someone posting the setlist from toronto after the show.

i'd love to know what songs to expect for saturday's show in Worcester.
Well, they opened with Cloud Connected. The rest was pretty well the same as it has been since RtR except they also played Coerced Coexistance, Scorn, and Watch them feed :tickled::wave:

In case you aren't familiar with the usual setlist - I forget the actual order but they played System, Drifter, Trigger, Only for the weak, pinball map, behind space, clad in shadows, clayman, bullet ride, black and white, colony, episode 666, gyroscope, reroute to remain..

So yes, it was excellent!

oh yeah they played Minus too

Mr. NoReaction said:
SAA-WEEEEAT ! I hope they got something a little different for each town though ...

Yeah it was cool to hear songs I haven't heard live before. Strangely though, my favs tonight were System and Reroute to Remain
zombie.gif
Anders was so obviously hammered, but I thought his voice was the best I've seen from him! Can't complain :Spin:

Thanks for the setlist for IN Flames ( they never change it eh?)
How about soilwork? anybody know what songs were played? thanks guys

hatebreeder03 said:
Thanks for the setlist for IN Flames ( they never change it eh?)
How about soilwork? anybody know what songs were played? thanks guys

Errrr I can't remember the order of course but these are the songs I remember them playing: Rejection Role, Figure Number 5, Distortion Sleep, Light the torch, follow the hollow, as we speak, natural born chaos, needlefeast, ummm can't remember any more :tickled: