tour merch questions/thoughts

max

Apr 25, 2002
london
Visit site
why does it say "anthropean tour 2002" and not "2003" on the back of one of the shirts??? is that a fuck up? is that why they were £10 and the others were £18...

were those drum skins they were selling used ones or unused.

i thought the pentagram shirts were let down by the cheesy backprint so i didn't get one. i got the 'fire' shirt instead. damn shame as i actually prefered the pentagram shirt. though i thought the pentagram would have been better in just a simple white print (like what the band wear) and not with the purple surrounding the 'A'.

max said:
why does it say "anthropean tour 2002" and not "2003" on the back of one of the shirts??? is that a fuck up? is that why they were £10 and the others were £18...

were those drum skins they were selling used ones or unused.

i thought the pentagram shirts were let down by the cheesy backprint so i didn't get one. i got the 'fire' shirt instead. damn shame as i actually prefered the pentagram shirt. though i thought the pentagram would have been better in just a simple white print (like what the band wear) and not with the purple surrounding the 'A'.

The 2002 one is referring to the Motorhead tour they supported in 2002. I didnt click until someone mentioned it here! So there you go. I liked the pentagram shirt. I wish i bought all 3! I bought 2, the 2002 and Flames one. But i gave the flames to a friend.

yeah i got a tee as well, but i wish they sold the tee's that the band wear, like the dude above i prefer the simple silver pentagram without the a coming out of it.......it would be wicked to get ones like they wear with the names n numbers on the back, i'd have to have all five.........

do it dammit !!!

it's cheesy cos the back print degrades the simple coolness of the front design and it just seems unecessary- why have a backprint if the front is cool enough??
on the back you have the 'hands reaching out' with the tour dates set on top of that background.
i just think this was overkill and would have looked much cooler without that shit. (looked 80s to me)
or if they really wanted a backprint they could have repeated the pentagram in small just below the neckline of the shirt.
band ones are way cooler!!!

max said:
it's cheesy cos the back print degrades the simple coolness of the front design and it just seems unecessary- why have a backprint if the front is cool enough??
on the back you have the 'hands reaching out' with the tour dates set on top of that background.
i just think this was overkill and would have looked much cooler without that shit. (looked 80s to me)
or if they really wanted a backprint they could have repeated the pentagram in small just below the neckline of the shirt.
band ones are way cooler!!!

i think it sounds coooooool.

yeah man, ask em abou t doing the ' team' shirts, with the numbers n everything on the back

hopefully nuclear blast will do som esimplee designed shirts too, some plain pentathrax shirts would rule......

dammit we just as much merch as poss really don't we :)