Tour North America, PLEASE!

eggo

Blackened
Nov 26, 2005
Huntington Beach, California
PLEASEEEEEEEE

I think you guys would do better than you guys would think. I know tons of kids around here who love your sound. Are you planning any tours in N. America anytime soon, maybe with the release of a new album?

<3 I would pay a pretty penny to see you guys rock the fuck out.

I am tired and burn out about hearing about Bodom, why does everyone have to bring up Bodom here at the Kalmah forum? All people do is bash Bodom anymore anyway, it is getting old. If I were Alexi I would shut the whole fucking forum down.

I'd pay a pretty penny for myself to get in then i'd buy the tickets for other people :loco: I'm pretty sure we have a fairly big enough Kalmah fan base for a show. I ordered a cd a couple month ago and the guy was like "What's going on with these Kalmah guys, they seem to be getting popular, everyone wants a Swampthis or a Swampthat. What's with them and Swamps ?!?!" lol

I know everyone says there hometown is THE place kalmah has to come but Montréal (Québec) is full of metalheads. It's just like finland you know: winter, snow, beer and pretty girls :D

Check your guestbook, so many people from Québec left messages...

hidious said:
I know everyone says there hometown is THE place kalmah has to come but Montréal (Québec) is full of metalheads. It's just like finland you know: winter, snow, beer and pretty girls :D

yeah you're right lol

Quebec/Montreal is really not like USA. Quebec is full of TRUE metalheads :p

And I wanna see Kalmah there:yell:

hidious said:

If Kalmah goes to Montreal i'm so going to convince someone to drive me 10 hours or so to see them :) Just make sure it's an all ages show... i don't want to have to sit outside the show all night (That's if you do decide to come):D

Rocksane said:
yeah you're right lol

Quebec/Montreal is really not like USA. Quebec is full of TRUE metalheads :p

And I wanna see Kalmah there:yell:
Will you buy me a plane ticket to Canada when they play there? :dopey:

yeah, Montreal's the shit, just visited some relatives up there for christmas. and am thinking of going to school there (concordia).

but back on topic, i dont know their reasoning for not touring in north america, but whatever it is, who cares. they can come when they like or not at all. its their choice. period.

of course i would love to see them sometime.

...being another guy from Montreal, if you tour North America, you dont have a choice but to stop here!

I'm not too worried, even if Kalmah doesnt come here for a while, I'm pretty sure they'll end up here one way or another down the road