Tour North America, PLEASE!

Kalmah wouldn't sell out any club in the US. the reason dragonforce are able to sell out clubs is because a lot of non metal people(newbs) listen to them and think they are the best band ever.

Gorva said:
Kalmah wouldn't sell out any club in the US. the reason dragonforce are able to sell out clubs is because a lot of non metal people(newbs) listen to them and think they are the best band ever.

Dragonforce are good, but I hate how everybody likes them now.

Yeah, I don't know why there are all these emo kids at Dragonforce shows now. Man, I'm gonna have to kill me some emos this Saturday when DF comes to town.

DemonXeno said:
Cool im 19 and started listing to kalmah when i was 16 :)

I'm now 16 so Kalmah for 2 years!

I'm going to Europe in 2008 to visite some family so I'm hoping Kalmah might be doing a gig when I'm there and I'll take a plane over to see a show.

But I'd prefer them coming to North America! I'm getting a shit load of people into them now but sadly they're all cheap bastards and won't buy cds

hidious said:
I know everyone says there hometown is THE place kalmah has to come but Montréal (Québec) is full of metalheads. It's just like finland you know: winter, snow, beer and pretty girls :D

Check your guestbook, so many people from Québec left messages...

yeah! English-Quebecois metal forever!!

Like everyone I say, get your fucking asses over to North America you holy bastards

Yes it would be nice for them to come to the states, indeed. I mean Mors Principium Est came to the sates and played on show, it was at the Odeon and man was it fucking amazing. soo i guess if MPE can come here Kalmah DEF can!

ok... to all those people who worry about kalmah to sell out after a possible future north american tour. Common! I just came back from Gigantour a few days ago and I saw Opeth there! What are the chances Opeth will ever turn to Limp Bizkit!:lol:

The only problem they may gonna have is that if they tour with some weirdass band like slayer - they gonna end up like COB on Unholly Alliance. I've been there and it was pretty sad - they were the first band to play! I can't possibly imagine how slayer fans could ever appreciate COB. And one guy from slayer fans actually asked me during the concert when Lamb of God was playing if that was Children of Bodom Because I had COB t-shirt on.! :lol: Slayer fans smoked a lot of pot so it was hard to breathe, and they were screaming mindlessly all the time. My soul cried inside myself that night, because that was the first time i ever saw COB and the damn slayer fans ruined that experience for me. I had such a bad experience, that I think even if Kalmah would be touring with slayer - I doubt I am gonna come again to see that mess - because I dont want to leave dissapointed... I'll just wait until Kalmah comes to a club in my town - if that ever happens. You have to choose wisely who you tour with. Gigantour was totally different story. A way better organized event, way more decent fans who respected every band - even those warm up bands who nobody ever heard off were respected. And almost no pot smoking this time.

Well, that's just my opinion of course, I may be biased against slayer, some people may agree, some may not.