Tour North America, PLEASE!

TheMoi said:
OMG MPE, really??? Lucky bastard!

yeah, it was total luck cuzz i didnt know about the show till the night of, hopped in a car and went, i woldnt say it lives up to seeing Dream Theater, Symphony X, or Nevermore in concert but it was damn close!

shumik said:
ok... to all those people who worry about kalmah to sell out after a possible future north american tour. Common! I just came back from Gigantour a few days ago and I saw Opeth there! What are the chances Opeth will ever turn to Limp Bizkit!:lol:

The only problem they may gonna have is that if they tour with some weirdass band like slayer - they gonna end up like COB on Unholly Alliance. I've been there and it was pretty sad - they were the first band to play! I can't possibly imagine how slayer fans could ever appreciate COB. And one guy from slayer fans actually asked me during the concert when Lamb of God was playing if that was Children of Bodom Because I had COB t-shirt on.! :lol: Slayer fans smoked a lot of pot so it was hard to breathe, and they were screaming mindlessly all the time. My soul cried inside myself that night, because that was the first time i ever saw COB and the damn slayer fans ruined that experience for me. I had such a bad experience, that I think even if Kalmah would be touring with slayer - I doubt I am gonna come again to see that mess - because I dont want to leave dissapointed... I'll just wait until Kalmah comes to a club in my town - if that ever happens. You have to choose wisely who you tour with. Gigantour was totally different story. A way better organized event, way more decent fans who respected every band - even those warm up bands who nobody ever heard off were respected. And almost no pot smoking this time.

Well, that's just my opinion of course, I may be biased against slayer, some people may agree, some may not.

No offense, but you sound like a pussy. Slayer is great, you just don't know anything about them obviously. Oh well, maybe some day you'll give them a listen ;)

By the way, my experience at Unholy Alliance was the total opposite. CoB tore it up and everyone had fun. Even the skinheads.