Tour Questions...

EyeAm

Time is now
Aug 1, 2002
Richmond, VA
Visit site
How long is SyX set? How long is BG's set? And, how long is the other band's set (Jaxx: Division)? Are we allowed to bring cameras... if so, what else are we allowed to bring? How long is the show actually going to be? Thanks.

*This is for the Jaxx Show

Originally posted by Mexus
...you lucky Americans! :mad: :mad: :mad: This tour package is KILLER!!! I`m sure that this will be a legendary tour.

Well personally Id rather see the European tour because I like Strat more than BG, but thats ok, ill take whatever Symphony X I can get, and even though its a shame that their set list is so short, its ok since they will be coming back a few months later with their own tour.

Originally posted by EyeAm
How long is SyX set? How long is BG's set? And, how long is the other band's set (Jaxx: Division)? Are we allowed to bring cameras... if so, what else are we allowed to bring? How long is the show actually going to be? Thanks.

*This is for the Jaxx Show

Well, I just interviewed MJR and he said that SX's set is going to be about 45 minutes long, and I think it's safe to say that it will be like that on the entire tour. I have no idea how long BG plans to play, though.

Hope that helps. :)

~Christina

I'd never even heard of Blind Guardian until I heard that Symphony X was touring them...yes, I live in a hole...so I went and bought three albums so that when the show came to town I'd atleast be able to clap along with the songs... :)

I only listen to two prog bands...DT and SyX...are there any other bands that come close to their range, breadth and depth?

It bothers me when I read a post like Ultimate Symphony's "but they won't be coming to where I live". I wish you could get to a show. A good chance they will be out early in 2003 on their own. Maybe if you write a request to InsideOutAmerica and to the band, they would set something up near you. These guys are all for their fans. I'm hoping for you.

Originally posted by ElvenShadow
Well personally Id rather see the European tour because I like Strat more than BG, but thats ok, ill take whatever Symphony X I can get, and even though its a shame that their set list is so short, its ok since they will be coming back a few months later with their own tour.

So do I!! That's why I am glad I can see them in Europe. Al though I find the both of them not very special, but that's just me :lol:

Originally posted by Stardust2112
Well, I just interviewed MJR and he said that SX's set is going to be about 45 minutes long, and I think it's safe to say that it will be like that on the entire tour. I have no idea how long BG plans to play, though.

Hope that helps. :)

~Christina

Where's the interview?