Tour report #1

Buzzard

"Fear the man"
Apr 22, 2002
Hoboken
www.billymilano.com
Ok,
SO here is a low down on the shows.

1- Houston, small show about 70 people- good response. Played here one time too many but I really like to play this club. Walters on washington is a good venue and cool people.

2- San Antonio, Small show about 65 people but great crowd. HAd a good show and it was fun. Played this placa a couple of times, Rock Bottom TAttoo bar. People who run it are very cool.

Super bowl GIANTS!!!!!!!! ahhahahahhahhahaha

3-Fat Tuesday in baton rouge, Played to 25 people , do I have to mention why? 2 words MArdi Grais. Still all in all was a good show. Played with shat who kicked ass and Peckernut who are a great band. I ate some aligator and was burping it up all night on stage.

4- Talahassee was a good show, about 58 people but all in all the fans and opening bands were awesome. People in the club were great to us and over all it was well worth the drive.

5- Savanna georgia - we actually opened for AGENT ORANGE, they were fucking great and we had a great show. We really need this, MOD was great. My voice finally kicked in and we were having fun and the whole place was laughing and having a good time. It was our first time there and people loved us. They were really cool people and I cant wait to go back and headline.

Holy shit, the tour's underway! Totally forgot with all this politicking goin' on!!

Billy's gonna be in my state on the day of the Texas Primary! FUCK! And I was counting on one more violent vote for DR. NO!

Jurched

Great To hear the Tour is revving up and you guys are having a good time.

Just for the record. I will be at the Clifton NJ show, The Staten island Show and The Brooklyn show. The Momo meet and greet will be free of charge and comes with a complimentary beer.

See Yall There !

Momo

Great to hear that things are going well for you guys. I'll see you in Richmond & possibly Baltimore.

San Antonio show was cool. M.O.D. is a must see show because it is so fuckin' hilarous. Billy had an Iranian kid come up on stage and sing Fuck the Middle East. A Mexican jumped on stage and started singing Speak English or Die. Funny shit.

Anyways, I'll try to catch their last show in Austin.

So what's the M.O.D. set list looking like lately?
something like this when i saw them last month...not in the correct order though

red white and screwed
hardcore harry
aren't you hungry?
get a real job
living in the city
fuck the middle east
speak english or die
milano mosh
bubble butt a few times of course
a mini set of ballads with stories
hate tank
aids
pussywhipped
ode to harry
kill yourself

thanks for the set list bro! wish there was some stuff off gross misconduct and rhythm of fear!

I am surprised there's not much from RW&S! I thought it was a tour to promote the album. When I went to see the "Gross Misconduct" tour, they played nothing but that album, along with a single "USA" song, which I believe was "Get a Real Job."

Jurched

I am surprised there's not much from RW&S! I thought it was a tour to promote the album. When I went to see the "Gross Misconduct" tour, they played nothing but that album, along with a single "USA" song, which I believe was "Get a Real Job."

Jurched

There may have been another...I don't think so, but I can't recall exactly...that list was the best of my recollection.

There may have been another...I don't think so, but I can't recall exactly...that list was the best of my recollection.

At the Richmond show, they played "Alphabet City Stomp", but not in Baltimore. I wish I could have heard "Ode to Harry", that song is funny as hell.