Tour Showtimes

Volcane

Power Quest
Feb 16, 2003
www.progpoweruk.com
Because of the 4 band lineup in France, the showtimes do vary quite a bit. Here's what we have so far.:

12.11. France - Strasbourg - ONSTAGE 18:10
13.11. France - Limoges - ONSTAGE 20:00
14.11. France - Rennes* - ONSTAGE 19:10
15.11. France - Paris* - ONSTAGE 20:30
17.11. France - Lille - ONSTAGE 18:10
18.11. France - Lyon - ONSTAGE ??:??
21.11. France - Toulouse ONSTAGE 19:30

*Feat. David Larzul from 'In Memorium' - Guest vocals for 'The Messenger'

Should keep us on our toes in case we get complacent... :lol:

All my friends will be there on time hopefully, and be sure I'll be in the first row, screaming and singing... well, I'll only know parts of "Bride Of The Dark" and of course the MESSENGER!! (sorry, I'm not good at remembering lyrics :p )

And be sure I'll go berserk if you play these ones!!!

Can't waaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang:

Thierry said:
All my friends will be there on time hopefully, and be sure I'll be in the first row, screaming and singing... well, I'll only know parts of "Bride Of The Dark" and of course the MESSENGER!! (sorry, I'm not good at remembering lyrics :p )

And be sure I'll go berserk if you play these ones!!!

Can't waaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang:

Dude !!

We're in Paris right now, looking forward to Lille 2morrow !! No Messenger, but we end with a re-vamped 'Bride' which is going down well. Come and say hello Thierry - be good to meet you :headbang:

I was there, in Paris :headbang: That was simply great, nothing else to say. Nice to be charmed by the voice and the eyes of Sonia :OMG:

I was in Lille last Wednesday, and all I can say is that you ROCK!!!!
So great to finally see you on stage (damn that was too short!!! :cry: )..

Once again, I apologise for the sucky behaviour of people in the pit... no way near the correct attitude in front of a metal show..... :erk:

I can tell I felt proud when Sonia looked at me saying "Thierry?" :cool: :cool: :cool:

Hope to see you newt year in Brussels for the Metal Female Voices Fest III

Salut Thierry!
Glad to have met you at last in Lille. Good of you to lead the crowd, we did hear you right! ;) :D I wish they were all like you.
So, see you in Brussells next!
Take care. SONIA

:) :) :) :) :)

Can't wait to see you all again ;)
I'm also glad I could buy a "St Matthieu" longsleeve, now I'm a MR promoter at school :tickled: