Confirmed Tour Dates

Ahes

Apr 29, 2003
Visit site
I've just had the definate dates for the tour with Therion in France in November... Straight from the horse's mouse! :Spin: :D

Friday 12/11/04 - Strasbourg
Saturday 13/11/04 - Limoges
Sunday 14/11/04 - Rennes
Monday 15/11/04 - Paris
Wednesday 17/11/04 - Lille
Thursday 18/11/04 - Lyon
Sunday 21/11/04 -Toulouse

Looks like we've lost Montpellier on the way though...
We'll make the most of our 3 days "off" to do some promo in France, some interviews etc. I believe we'll do a signing session after each gig.
We are also trying to plan a gig with a great French band (!) , friends of ours, at some point during or after the tour, but that's only on the embryonic stage. :headbang:
Will keep you posted!

Ahes said:
I've just had the definate dates for the tour with Therion in France in November... Straight from the horse's mouse! :Spin: :D

Horse's Mouse ?? :confused:

WTF is that ? - sorry Sonn, couldn't let that one get passed .... :Spin:

Ahes said:
dates for the tour with Therion in France in November...
Sunday 14/11/04 - Rennes
We are also trying to plan a gig with a great French band (!)

Hopefully I'll be there !! :yuk:

:puke: ( vomiting my Word full of filth ) :D

And what do you mean talkin' about a morse's house ? :loco:

Et rondongron se quefallus que ratatane et sillmagre que risquefouette ?

Zul. :p

Oh dear, another case of "pour grandma" by the look of it.
(I meant "horse's mouth", which means more or less in French "de source sure".)
J, t'was just a test to check your "altavista" qualities... ;) :tickled:

:tickled:

OK, I'm still waiting for this year's timetable... I might be in job experience right at the time of the gig in Lille, which would of course mean I couldn't come.... I'd hate that, I can tell you....... :cry:

Thierry said:
:tickled:

OK, I'm still waiting for this year's timetable... I might be in job experience right at the time of the gig in Lille, which would of course mean I couldn't come.... I'd hate that, I can tell you....... :cry:

C'mon Thierry we need you there dude :headbang:

I WILL be in job experience, but this afternoon I'll buy my ticket (risks of getting sold out :hotjump: ) and I'll see after how I will manage.. but I definitely want to see you on stage......

Just had the confirmation that only 30 (even less now) tickets were remaining for the LILLE show, looks like it will be sold out (especially that I'm buying a second ticket for a friend of mine tomorrow!!)

ROCK ON!

Thierry said:
Just had the confirmation that only 30 (even less now) tickets were remaining for the LILLE show, looks like it will be sold out (especially that I'm buying a second ticket for a friend of mine tomorrow!!)

ROCK ON!

Hey Thierry - that's really cool !

We can't wait to get over for these shows :headbang:

Due to the 4 bands and timings, we're on at 18:10 at Lille

Don't be late !

18.10???????????????? HOLY FUCK, You must be joking!!!! It's written 20.00 on the tickets!!!!!!!!!! They can't do that, you guys will play in front of an empty venue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yell:

I'll try to inform on the forums I'm registered at, but I don't know how much this will help... Even my friends who are studying won't be able to be there on time I think!!!! I will, because I have the Wednesday off, but still.. :err:

THIS SUCKS!!!!! :yuk: :cry:

Thierry said:
18.10???????????????? HOLY FUCK, You must be joking!!!! It's written 20.00 on the tickets!!!!!!!!!! They can't do that, you guys will play in front of an empty venue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yell:

I'll try to inform on the forums I'm registered at, but I don't know how much this will help... Even my friends who are studying won't be able to be there on time I think!!!! I will, because I have the Wednesday off, but still.. :err:

THIS SUCKS!!!!! :yuk: :cry:

Hey Thierry... These are the showtimes we have for Lille:

06.10 - 06.35 PM: MERCURY RAIN
06.50 – 07.20 PM : TRAIL OF TEARS
07.35 – 08.20 PM : TRISTANIA
08.50 – 11.00 PM: THERION
11.00 PM : CURFEW

So 20:00 doors and you miss all but Therion and 20 mins of Tristania :-(

FUCKING BASTARDS!!!!!!

Pardon my anger, but this is absolutely upholing!!!!!!
Damn, many many many people will be so surprised and so upset... I'm doing the best I can to phone or post in forums, but obvisouly I won't be able to inform all 900 or 1000 ppl who have bought their tickets....

And considering the fact that most of the time people finish off school or work at 17.30 in the better cases, well, most obvious that we will only be a few headbangers in the front row... (COUNT ME IN!!!)

Wish you all the best for the tour, and hoping this will be the only date that will cause problem.... :bah: