OFFICIAL: French Tour with Therion!!

Ahes

Apr 29, 2003
Visit site
We've just been confirmed today, hot from ... the other side of the Channel that we will go on tour in November in France with...
THERION & Tristania & Orphaned Land! :cool: With a special guest to be confirmed. Might be Finntroll...

I don't have all the details and the dates are still to be confirmed as for the running order, but as soon as I do, I will keep you posted.

Basically, we will play from 12th November to 21st November in about 9 cities (Paris, Strasbourg, Rennes, Lyon, Toulouse, amongst others).
We are so excited about it and for me, it's obviously even more special, to play in my homeland with such great bands, well, hey! That's gonna be memorable!! :kickass:
That ties in nicely too with the release of our new album, St Matthieu.

So, Thierry, when i was saying we'll come to pay you a visit in Lille sooner rather than later, I wasn't lying! ;) In the meantime, do make sure you come and say hello to us overthere. I believe the gig will be at Le Splendid.

More news to come!

I'm ordering a stripey jumper/beret/string of onions as we speak...

Seriously - it is a fantastic opportunity for us, and I can't wait to play these shows.

So we have the new album out very soon, plus a great tour to look forward to. I guess this is what it's all about !

Right. Off to book the tourbus...

I may be delving into my student loan sooner than expected... I'd go just to see Therion, never mind you guys in big venues. I'm glad its all starting to happen for you and best of luck, you deserve it.

:OMG: :OMG: :OMG:
God exists!!! I'll do everything needed to go there even if I study in the middles of the North of France's countryside and not in Lille anymore :headbang:

So many good bands!!! I already went to the first "Metallian Tour" (as this is Metallian Tour II") to see After Forever, Dark Moor, Nightmare and Amaran, and this time will be huge as well!!

You're right Ahes, it will probably be in le Splendid in Lille ;)

Hope to meet you guys in there ;) :Spin: :wave:

GPS arrived today, so I shouldn't have the excuse of getting lost driving the big yellow tour bus. Should take some of the stress out of driving too. Of course it was an absolutely essential piece of kit I needed to purchase :D

metallian_tour_2.jpg

:hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:

But Orphaned Land is out of the bill :ill: :yell: :(

Thierry said:
But Orphaned Land is out of the bill :ill: :yell: :(
I know, i was gutted too when i heard that. One of their album "Sahara" made a great impression on me, so I was really looking forward to that.
Never mind... Tristiania and Trail of Tears are 2 other great bands to watch.