Tour

Eagle

Raging Heathen!
Sep 10, 2002
Northern Shores Of The Humber
Visit site
Well I've been fortunate enough to catch the Hull and Bradford shows and I'm pretty damn impressed. Two bloody good nights of Metal. The Hull show was a bit of a poor turn out due to the Football. This fact did not deter any of the bands as they all played blinding sets with an almost stadium rock performance.
The Bradford gig was a much larger venue and gave all the bands more room to excel, the turn out was much better and the crowd really got into it.

Intense, Power Quest & Humanity are now playing the Camden Underworld tomorrow night, make sure that you get there and support British Metal! :headbang:

A full review and photos of the northern shows will be online at www.power-metal.co.uk within the next couple of days.

I finally caught up with the 'Summer of Metal' tour in Southampton last night, and mighty fine it was too.

INTENSE were excellent, although suffered a little - sound-wise for the first song or so - I can see them going down a storm at Bloodstock - I'll be there for sure !

PQ were their usual infectiously happy selves, and the crowd went nuts. I only managed 2~3 of their songs due to it being a school night and a 2Hr drive back to Bristol.

Awesome guys, simply awesome.