The UK Tour

Cool!!!!
Well if you play Trillions that'd be great! It's sort of my regular :)

Ain't seen a good band for a while at trillions though....was quite hoping my mates band Fallen Skies would play there! I believe u's might know them! I know that Power Quest rated the EP and said it was great!

Anyway i'll keep checkign the site for updates on the tour!
:headbang:

Well i'll keep my fingers crossed then! :)

I know it'l be full if u's do play there like because I know a hell of a lot of Power metal fans and i'd get them all down. It'd be a blast!

If not I guess I'll have to try to make one of the other dates :Spin:

sean-intense said:
Ayeka, we're trying to get down your way mate...honest!! ;) :headbang:
Fucking gofer it dude!!! :headbang: I'll drag every fuckface I know along and chuck 'em through the doors if it happens!

Ain't seen a good band for a while at trillions though....was quite hoping my mates band Fallen Skies would play there! I believe u's might know them! I know that Power Quest rated the EP and said it was great!
You know Fallen Skies? That's cool. Steve from PQ recommended the EP, yeah...glad I trusted his judgement :) s'good stuff.

Cool....yeah Fallen Skies are a great band and yes I know them. I wouldn't say I know them personally but they are good mates with a mate of mine. If that makes any sense...haha
I believe I have spoke to them before in town without realising it though....the singer stopped me one time and asked where I got my Nocturnal Rites t-shirt from... :p

The EP is good like. Good to see something like that coming from my local area for a change!

divineslayer666 said:
What about Newcastle?????
I know the venues are right bastards but theres shit loads of us power metalers up here!!!
I was just about to ask the same question.

Loads of power metallers though you say? I've only lived here a few months and I've not found any of them yet.