The UK Tour

Well I know about 20 people who like power metal. Not as much as I do but they do like it! And i'm sure each of them will probably know some more people who are into power metal. If a band such as intense for example did play at trillions then It would be full I think. Obviously this depends on the day but You will be supriosed how popular power metal is getting! It must be more popular up here than in various other places as HMV have quite a lot of power metal in now where as HMV's in other places around the country have been have not got any!
If you were at the tap n spile on friday night you would have seen loads of power metalers!!! hehe
:headbang:

All,

Regretfully, Mercury Rain have had to cancel their appearance on the forthcoming UK tour with Power Quest and INTENSE at the end of June. We hate having to do this as these opportunities don't present themselves too often, especially with bands we know and get on with so well.

I've talked to Sean and Steve and explained that our forthcoming album is taking so much of our time, that if it runs over time in any way (which these things have a habit of doing), we will not have time to rehearse for the tour. We don't want to leave these guys in the position of having to line up replacement bands at short notice, so it's better for us to say now. I will still be producing the tour flyers/poster for the shows and we will certainly be coming to a couple of the shows to support the tour.

We hope to be back out on the road maybe November time, in the UK and Europe, but for now we're going to concentrate on the job in hand and deliver the best CD possible.

Best of luck for the tour guys...

Jon & MR.

Hey Troll, if you get the name of whoever books bands that would be very handy as their website isn't very informative. Jon emailed them and i've emailed them 2 days ago to no avail. Cheers :)

Yeah, it is a shame about MR, but their reasoning was sound. Jon went to great pains to explain to Steve an i why they couldn't do the tour.

On the support front, we'll be announcing them soon ... :Smug:

i never knew there was 2 bands called intense! i went to purchase one og your albums in a hurry of amazon and wasn't paying attention. Bought this heavyish rock album by another band called intense from the uk. I ended up liking it actually...luckily!

Hows it looking with trillions? think it might happen?

Another band in the UK called INTENSE ??? Right i'm suing, what was the album called?? :tickled: I've heard of a Rumanian and Finnish band with the same name that both came into existence after us (the finnish guys had Dark Season on their wish list ??? ) Also there was an American band in the 80's called INTENSE but i don't think they did too much in Europe anyhow.

I've sent off promos from us and PQ today to Trillians, so Fingers crossed :D

Their deffinately is!!
The album is self-titled. Released in 2001 by Tiger Records inc.
ON amazon if you search for 'intense' then click show all relults for music...then it's option 5 or something!

Actually my mistake...I tihnk they are from USA!
But their deffinately out there!

Yup i've got my fingers crossed for trillions :)

You will be the only power metal band to play in newcastle I think :p
Excluding ones that are from the area!

Ahh okay, no problem then. Keep an eye out on the site for when Second Sight will be out . it'll be soon. Also Dark Season you can get from the site as we hope to have credit card ordering online soon too...cheers.

Ok then cool. I will keep checking to see what's happening etc! Looking forward to hearing the new stuff like :headbang:

Need to collect albums by all the bands I want to see at Bloodstock so I can have pletny time to listen to them all so I know all the songs!