08.10. _ D. BERLIN / KNAACK
09.10. _ PL. T.B.A.
10.10. _ CZ. T.B.A.
11.10. _ D. BISCHOFSWERDA / EAST CLUB
12.10. _ A. VIENNA / ARENA
*.10. _ ...

... more dates will follow

:hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:

Great, good work! Many thanks, Morg! Now some here will be very happy, I guess (me included). :headbang:

what's a pity!!! well... 09.10. _ PL. T.B.A. it's terrible date for me. my beloved wife Martex will give birth to a child 4-6.10. so i can't see Borkies this year...

Hey, but I guess you'll forget all about Borkie as soon as your beautiful wife will deliver a beautiful baby. That should be the best day in your life. :)

Borknagar - Finntroll - Susperia - Suidakra - Windir
OH MY GOD I WANT TO SEE THAT SO BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats on the child Eldzik :)

@Somber Soul: that's absolute truth:lol: :lol: :lol: but Borkie, Finntroll, Windir... argh... it's rare occasion;)

@Morningrise: thank you:D

why, oh why must i live in America??!!! Susperia just announced on their site that their planned US tour in august has been cancelled and Borknagar is not touring here at all for Empirisicsm and now i read they are on tour TOGETHER in europe? damn....

Originally posted by Thorgrimm

Don't worry Eldzik, i'll send you a bootleg from that show ;)

yeah... IF Borkies don't send you to prison early:lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by Thorgrimm
Ok...I will suffer then, but i swear an oath that you will see that bootleg!!! ;) (maybe you could give your son name Thorgrimm in token of gratitude (if it's boy of course)) ;)

i can't wait for this bootleg - hehehe... but i'm afraid of this gig. at the same time will be Trash'em Festivals. so i don't belive in Borkie gig:(

btw: Filip is much better name:D

Wow!!! Come to Norway!! Susperia- Borknagar- Suidakra - Windir - Finntroll - !! METAL OVERLOAD :eek: :eek: :headbang: :yow:
But does anyone know who`s going to handle the vocals for finntroll? Katla has the virus based tumor thing that prevents him from singing. Going trough spome major surgery and so on.. and will never ever have the same voice after the operation. :cry: :cry: :cry: :yell: :ill: :cry: :cry:

Originally posted by Morgana
From the Suidakra website:

Tour: Borknagar - Finntroll - Susperia - Suidakra - Windir

This is quite possibly the greatest lineup I've ever seen...sigh...yet another reason to be jealous of you Euros...

... more dates will follow...

Unless they're in the US, don't post him unless you want me to sob uncontrollably :(

Have to throw in a question here:
so far I read everywhere that the gig in Essen in the Zeche Carl is going to happen on the 7th October but on the website for the venue it says 3rd October!??
Which date is right then?