04.10.02 EINDHOVEN - EFFENAAR NL
05.10.02 VOSSELAAR - BIEBOB B
06.10.02 HENGELO - METROPOL NL
07.10.02 ESSEN - ZECHE CARL D
08.10.02 BERLIN - KNAACK D
09.10.02 PRAHA - BLACK PESS CZ
12.10.02 VIENNA - ARENA A
14.10.02 BUDAPEST - WIGWAM H

Oh sorry, I forgot some of you cant speak our language...:D Thought yes, you are right, this means they are playing here. How came that you spent sooo many summers here? And where exactly?

From metallysee :

BORKNAGAR / FINNTROLL / SUSPERIA / SUDAKRA / WINDIR

04.10.2002. NL EINDHOVEN - EFFENAAR
05.10.2002. BL VOSSELAAR - BIEBOB
06.10.2002. NL HENGELO - METROPOOL
07.10.2002. D ESSEN - ZECHE CARL ??? still the 3rd on the zeche carl website.
08.10.2002. D BERLIN - KNAACK
09.10.2002. CZ PRAHA - BLACK PESS
10.10.2002. D T.B.A.
11.10.2002. D T.B.A.
12.10.2002. A VIENNA - ARENA
13.10.2002. A T.B.A.
14.10.2002. H BUDAPEST - WIGWAM
15.10.2002. CR T.B.A.
16.10.2002. SL T.B.A.

thx Morg, but i don't think so... first, we have at that same time too much gigs. second, Martex and i have a long "gigs break" now... i want see Borky, but in other date ;)

come on... i know polish reality. in that same time is Trash'em Festivals with Monstrosity, Vomitory and few others bands (8 gigs during 4-12 october) and then will be Mystic Fest with Nile, Manowar, Sinister, Myrkskog and others bands (26 october). who will organize Borky gig? nobody :(
besides... i'd prefer see Borky on Metalmania Festival in april/may next year... with Enter Chaos support ;) because Metalmania is organize by Metal Mind Production :D

You are welcome if you ever want to come back and have a great time. Just drop me a line:)
And this goes to all the others i've met at Wacken or i will meet next year:)

Originally posted by Morgana
I spent it in Budapest and around the Balaton, but did many trips around the area. My parents are going every year for weeks :)
They have friends living in Hungary. :)

Nothing is perfect... i could only wish to see Vomitory, Nile, Sinister, Myrkskog and such bands in Hungary.... i think i have to go to Vienne for the Anti-xmas fest this year again... :confused:

Originally posted by Eldzik
come on... i know polish reality. in that same time is Trash'em Festivals with Monstrosity, Vomitory and few others bands (8 gigs during 4-12 october) and then will be Mystic Fest with Nile, Manowar, Sinister, Myrkskog and others bands (26 october).

Originally posted by Mocika
Nothing is perfect... i could only wish to see Vomitory, Nile, Sinister, Myrkskog and such bands in Hungary.... i think i have to go to Vienne for the Anti-xmas fest this year again... :confused:

Is it true that there are organized coach tours, bringing Hungarian metal fans to Vienna when there are concerts?

Yes. But dont think of a big thing here. Mostly a couple of fanatics ask around for some more to fill a coach, then they hire one thats all. And there are some peolple who regulary organize coaches for bigger shows. At least as far as I know. Its a great thing, actually in some concerts in Vienna there are more hungarian folks in the crowd than locals :D