Tour

Originally posted by Paul
Yes. But dont think of a big thing here. Mostly a couple of fanatics ask around for some more to fill a coach, then they hire one thats all. And there are some peolple who regulary organize coaches for bigger shows. At least as far as I know. Its a great thing, actually in some concerts in Vienna there are more hungarian folks in the crowd than locals :D

I noticed that during the last Therion concert, for instance! I don't know if they were from Hungary...but definitely from somewhere east of Vienna. And they came with a huge bus that parked outside the venue. They were the loudest to scream "Therion!! Therion!!!" when it was time for the Therion gig. ;)

heh... i remember, a few years ago we went to the DOA. When i called the guy to book my place told me there were only a few free places... and the day we started our journey half of the bus was empty, most of the ppl stepped back in the last minute:(

Originally posted by Paul
And there are some peolple who regulary organize coaches for bigger shows.

diffently does also wanna know when they are going to be playing in Essen, so I know when to visit my boyfriend :)

why cant they all come to Denmark? - why do we always get left out :( , and when you finally come you play at Templet, and ½ of your fans dont even know that you are playing, but it was a nice gig, me and my familly enjoyed it!!!

04. October 02 (NL) Eindhoven Effenaar
05. October 02 (B) Vosselaar Biebob
06. October 02 (NL) Hengelo Metropol
07. October 02 (D) Essen Zeche Carl
08. October 02 (D) Berlin Knaack
09. October 02 (CZ) Praha Black Pess
12. October 02 (A) Vienna Arena
14. October 02 (H) Budapest Wigwam
17. October 02 (CH) Pratteln - Z7

Still not sorted out when Essen will be...

Welcome, FallingAscension!!!

And Pariahnet, it's either Borknagar or apartment. So choose wisely. :heh: :lol: