touring

one man

Jul 4, 2002
Poland
Visit site
Has Imagika ever done any touring outside the U.S. (even as a supporting act)? Is there any chance they'll come to Europe some time soon (this decade)? I'd really like to see them live, but as they don't get half the recognition they deserve, they don't do much touring, do they?

High Priest Of Evil said:
Has Imagika ever done any touring outside the U.S. (even as a supporting act)? Is there any chance they'll come to Europe some time soon (this decade)? I'd really like to see them live, but as they don't get half the recognition they deserve, they don't do much touring, do they?

Hey there!

Imagika did a tour in Germany with Grave Digger in January 1999 (about 2 years before I joined the band). Other than that, we have done local Bay Area gigs, Southern California, Arizona...Unfortunately, it's all about MONEY (the not having it part!!!). But, needless to say, we have wanted to do some more touring, and we hope that it will happen sometime in 2004.

Thanks for recognizing that we don't get the recognition we deserve! :)

Cheers,
Elena

P.S. Being from Poland, do you remember a band called Astharoth?

Thanks for answering!
I do hope that despite the financial problems you'll finally manage to play any place you want and are wanted.
Yeah, I do remember Astharoth. However, I never really got into them. Don't really know why...perhaps there are too many other bands (even in Poland). But thanks for reminding me about them- maybe I should give them another chance...
Cheers

Thanks for answering!
I do hope that despite the financial problems you'll finally manage to play any place you want and are wanted.
Yeah, I do remember Astharoth. However, I never really got into them. Don't really know why...perhaps there are too many other bands (even in Poland). But thanks for reminding me about them- maybe I should give them another chance...
Cheers

Thanks for your support!

Chalice of Blood...yeah!!! Can't believe that came out 15 years ago now.

ImagikaBassGoddess said:
Chalice of Blood...yeah!!! Can't believe that came out 15 years ago now.
Unfortunately these days are long gone :(, despite the fact that thrash is kinda coming back to life (old bands re-uniting, new bands forming)- there will be no more Forbidden....

Unfortunately these days are long gone :(, despite the fact that thrash is kinda coming back to life (old bands re-uniting, new bands forming)- there will be no more Forbidden....

Yeah that sucks. We were at the last show they played, Thrash of the Titans and I talked with Russ and Tim and was hoping for some kind of reunite thingy, both of them were pretty adamant about not playing in the band again. totally sucks to, they were the best thrash band to come out of that era in my opinion.

Bear