Touring

Johan15

Jun 12, 2007
Great Lakes
Hey Mr. V,
I just wanted to see if you were going to tour at all for the new album. I know you're busy with all your projects, but I wanted to see if a tour was being arranged. I hope you can come to America soon. cheers

Hey Mr. V,
I just wanted to see if you were going to tour at all for the new album. I know you're busy with all your projects, but I wanted to see if a tour was being arranged. I hope you can come to America soon. cheers

:dreaming:

Vintersorg is not a touring band since Mr. V has a family and studies to take care of. :(

yeah..... I hate Vintersorg for that, that they can't tour.... or they won't tour :confused::confused::confused:
I heard, that Vintersorg played 2001 in Germany Munich.. but they weren't the mainact....
And then the guy said, that he got a Till Fjälls Longsleeve... I dunno if I can trust him.... I would play 100 euro for a Till Fjälls Shirt/ Longsleeve / HoodedSweater...
but I'm dreaming too, to see Vintersorg live : )

I think it's like one of those things that you never expect to happen, so the day it will it'll be awesome!

It's kind of bullshit to not tour with your band, in any case.

I mean I understand he has a family and studies and such, but there are ways to work with that. Other musicians have. It is sort of lazy and disrespectful to fans in my opinion to just say "you're not important enough I have better things to do" and then not tour.

I mean if he's able to get the money to do so, then why not? I think it's only fair that all of us that have supported him, and bought this CD's, we deserve at least one minor tour. It's just not fair :(

[/EMO]

It's really a bit far to say disrespectly. :lol:
Being honest, I don't blame him really. I know as much as I want it, if he played where I'm from he'd get about 200 people max.

I mean I understand he has a family and studies and such, but there are ways to work with that. Other musicians have. It is sort of lazy and disrespectful to fans in my opinion to just say "you're not important enough I have better things to do" and then not tour.

I mean if he's able to get the money to do so, then why not? I think it's only fair that all of us that have supported him, and bought this CD's, we deserve at least one minor tour. It's just not fair :(

[/EMO]

He's a grad student and has a family. It's a miracle he even produces any music. I'm single and getting a Ph.D., and I don't even have time to have a relationship and rarely go out. I can't imagine ever recording anything, much less going on a tour. If I left for two weeks, I'd probably fail out of school.

"you're not important enough I have better things to do"

Eh? Yes, he has better things to do, that's the whole point. And I think I can safely say that his family is more important to him than some random people who happens to like his music.

Are you suggesting he should drop his studies and forgo his family because he somehow owes it to those that have done the strenuous feat of enjoying his work? That's idiotic.

:puke:

[/EMO]

You are crazy

[/EMO]

F

He's a grad student and has a family. It's a miracle he even produces any music. I'm single and getting a Ph.D., and I don't even have time to have a relationship and rarely go out. I can't imagine ever recording anything, much less going on a tour. If I left for two weeks, I'd probably fail out of school.

I can deffinetly relate to that

Hey Mr. V,

He played Milwaukee Metal fest a few years back. I can't remember the date, but I know it was before he joined Bratwurst Naggor.

[/EMO]

Not every musician or artist is the same...its not some law that they are all required to tour. Of course it would be nice to see Mr. V live, but its nothing to get bent out of shape about. I'm sure Mr. V does not mean to be disrespectful. The guy probably just doesn't have the time on his hands to go out and play shows. Hearing his albums is good enough for me, and its also nice of him to talk with us on these forums. Listen to his music and enjoy it...dont be a dick just because you cant seem him play live.

I already saw him live.
But i wanne see him again, argh! :D

Yeah, I've seen him live three times, and it still isn't enough :loco: ! Oh, and once with borknagar, but I didn't know them at the time, so I didn't make an effort to get up close or anything..

About the shirts, I have Till Fjälls both in t-shirt and long sleeve (thanks ebay :Spin: ), but I would really love it in hoody as well.
And on that note, isn't there going to come some form of merch from the latest album, like shirts or so?