The Otyg live in the netherlands video and cd

A close friend has all the equiptment to transfer it into .avi or .mpg but we live in southern Sweden.

It would be a disaster if it was lost in the mail, but if you know how to make a VHS copy of it then you could send me that one and we could make it happen.

Nattsmyg said:
A close friend has all the equiptment to transfer it into .avi or .mpg but we live in southern Sweden.

It would be a disaster if it was lost in the mail, but if you know how to make a VHS copy of it then you could send me that one and we could make it happen.

Its indeed a nice idea :kickass:
:worship:

Ok, so www.itrollskogens.tk once again works. Can't really say if there's much new there, because I don't remember how it looked when it was removed from the web. I think there's just a few words and sentences added in the Otyg-demo project thingy - nothing else. But anyway, the shit is online again...

I would also like to take this oppurtinty and do some commercial for my own project Skald. We've just released our first demo "Sagor Från Skogstjärnen". Our demo is just recorded straight into the computer - no rehearsals, no real drummer or bass-player or any previous experience in making music at all. I would also like to claim that we are HEAVILY (to say the least) inspired by Otyg and that I cannot sing... If this sounds like anything you might like - check out www.skald.mine.nu
Thanks!

thanx!

in Chile is so difficult to get those kind of material

if you need anything just tell me.. i got a lot of music to share, tabs too (written by me and friends),
i have too a tribute band to opeth (deliverance is our name), and a proyect viking/black metal (no name yet) but a lot of songs written and recorded (our songs and some covers of vintersorg, otyg, storm and kampfar) but i don't have a permament internet connection.

just mail me to forestfather@gmail.com

THANX!!!!!!!
this forum rules!!!!!

Thanks alot Draugen!

EDIT: Sorry to be a pain but what if I wanna download and keep that Borknagar bootleg vid? Can I only watch it online with quicktime? I dont really want to do that :(

The Minds Eye said:
Thanks alot Draugen!

EDIT: Sorry to be a pain but what if I wanna download and keep that Borknagar bootleg vid? Can I only watch it online with quicktime? I dont really want to do that :(

You're welcome.

The Bork-video is in MPG format and it should work just fine to download the whole thingy.4

The Minds Eye said:
Thanks alot Draugen!

right click -> save as.

Draugen said:
I would also like to take this oppurtinty and do some commercial for my own project Skald. We've just released our first demo "Sagor Från Skogstjärnen". Our demo is just recorded straight into the computer - no rehearsals, no real drummer or bass-player or any previous experience in making music at all. I would also like to claim that we are HEAVILY (to say the least) inspired by Otyg and that I cannot sing... If this sounds like anything you might like - check out www.skald.mine.nu
Thanks!
Thanks for making that demo, it's great.