The Otyg live in the netherlands video and cd

Thanks guys :)

Draugen said:
What can I do but agree with the others? Great pics indeed...
BTW, what is the name of the font you used for the back?
It's called "Folkard™", appropriatly enough.

great job amf this is the official artwork of the live :) anyway can't wait to see the video, I want to see who plays the flute in "Galderbesjungen" and also the mouth harp, it's supposed to be Daniel but I wonder how he can play bass and mouth harp at the same time, and also who does the backvocal in "trollslottet" which looks like mr v's voice itself

Zwendelaer told me its Daniel who does the backing vocals on Trollslottet.

By the way, why the odd spellings of the song titles? :)

you misspelled something. you wrote vilivevandring instead of vilievandring.

does he speak everything wrong or what do you mean by "odd spelling"?

Thidrek said:
you misspelled something. you wrote vilivevandring instead of vilievandring.
Ah, damn, will fix it. I blame Draugen cause I he wrote the tracklist! :p

amf said:
Ah, damn, will fix it. I blame Draugen cause I he wrote the tracklist! :p

haha, you just copied the setlist that I wrote? :D
I am constantly stressed while browsing the net and I am known to misspell a few things nauw and den....

to amf: it's just for fun I mispell the song title of otyg according to my pronunciation or when they're similar to my dialect

to all: maybe I mistake but in the song "lovjerskan" at the first chorus when in song it says "skankt utav skogsdryad i den gaatefull offerlunden" it seems Cia forgot the words and mumbles something I can't understand, anyone noticed this or I mistook?
also, I saw on the net the lyrics for Gastkramad but also for Kontrakten and Dans paa blaakulla, where did this lyrics were take from? anyone knows?

Mantis said:
to amf: it's just for fun I mispell the song title of otyg according to my pronunciation or when they're similar to my dialect
Oh I see. We have talked about it a little but I must say your dialect seems very unitalian/latin, with the words berj and sku for mountains and forest, how come?

Mantis said:
to all: maybe I mistake but in the song "lovjerskan" at the first chorus when in song it says "skankt utav skogsdryad i den gaatefull offerlunden" it seems Cia forgot the words and mumbles something I can't understand, anyone noticed this or I mistook?
Yea hehe she sings "Lösgör från våndans bann" instead of that line. Mr V also forgets the words a few times, would guess our friend alcohol is to blame for this. :p

amf said:
Oh I see. We have talked about it a little but I must say your dialect seems very unitalian/latin, with the words berj and sku for mountains and forest, how come?

Yea hehe she sings "Lösgör från våndans bann" instead of that line. Mr V also forgets the words a few times, would guess our friend alcohol is to blame for this. :p

Both dialekts and being drunk rule :tickled:
And drunk Swedish girls that talk dialekt of course :hotjump:

Mantis said:

also, I saw on the net the lyrics for Gastkramad but also for Kontrakten and Dans paa blaakulla, where did this lyrics were take from? anyone knows?

We had those two lyrics on the original Otyg site when that one was up....

mr V

Vintersorg said:
We had those two lyrics on the original Otyg site when that one was up....

mr V
Maybe this has been asked before, but is there any chance you'd release the rest of the lyrics for Djävulen? In case there where any other written.