The Otyg live in the netherlands video and cd

amf said:
Oh I see. We have talked about it a little but I must say your dialect seems very unitalian/latin, with the words berj and sku for mountains and forest, how come?

In this case is how I perceive the swedish pronunciation of these words for example I don't hear "berg" with a strong "g" in the end but something like a semi-wovel as happens also in word like "karga" where I hear something like "karja" I think it's norrlandsk or even standard swedish (not sure) about "sku" again I hear the "o" ,as normal in swedish, pronunciated as an italian "u" and I don't hear the final "g" so I write them as I'd pronunciate in my language
About "gastkramad" "skramad" sounds like "skamazz" that in my dialect means "crushed under one's feet" and so changed the title song for fun :)
A bit messy but I hope you understand :Spin:

amf said:
Maybe this has been asked before, but is there any chance you'd release the rest of the lyrics for Djävulen? In case there where any other written.

No, the lyrics is written but as we didn't finilize the last album the lyrics will also be kept unreleased

mr V

Mantis said:
In this case is how I perceive the swedish pronunciation of these words for example I don't hear "berg" with a strong "g" in the end but something like a semi-wovel as happens also in word like "karga" where I hear something like "karja" I think it's norrlandsk or even standard swedish (not sure) about "sku" again I hear the "o" ,as normal in swedish, pronunciated as an italian "u" and I don't hear the final "g" so I write them as I'd pronunciate in my language
About "gastkramad" "skramad" sounds like "skamazz" that in my dialect means "crushed under one's feet" and so changed the title song for fun :)
Ah now I understand. And yes in "berg" and "karg" the G is pronounced as a J, and in many other words too.

Vintersorg said:
No, the lyrics is written but as we didn't finilize the last album the lyrics will also be kept unreleased

mr V
Okay, but then I chose to intepret that as there is still a hope to see that album one day... ;)

amf said:
Okay, but then I chose to intepret that as there is still a hope to see that album one day... ;)

Hehe, you're not alone in wanting those lyrics, but hope for "Djävulen"? I lost hope a long time ago... :cry:

Mantis said:

"g" behind an r or an l is almost always spoken like j. Even in Vintersorg ;)

The video will appear one day on the net, as soon as i find someone in the neighbourhood that can copy it from video to dvd and when i have some spare time left. When i wrote this topic, i was maybe a bit too enthusiastic, but patience is a fine thing. At least you can listen to the live recordings now.

Zwendelaer said:
The video will appear one day on the net, as soon as i find someone in the neighbourhood that can copy it from video to dvd and when i have some spare time left. When i wrote this topic, i was maybe a bit too enthusiastic, but patience is a fine thing. At least you can listen to the live recordings now.

I have a friend that can do this, but he lives in Brasília/Brazil...
And, unfortunately, I'm not a patient as I should be

Trollskogens still isn't working for me too

Why someone how got the rar file just upload to some storing service like rapidshare(crap) or megaupload?

Please...i need it :worship:

btw the video will be a great idea...
what are the problem with it?

ColdFusion said:
Trollskogens still isn't working for me too

Why someone how got the rar file just upload to some storing service like rapidshare(crap) or megaupload?

Please...i need it :worship:

btw the video will be a great idea...
what are the problem with it?

Trollskogen has been down since the 9th of February, and will be down until I manage to get my lazy ass off the couch, burn some records with the page (including Borkie-video, Otyg-demos, Otyg-live & V-videoclips) and upload it from my friend's computer. Unfortunatley, I still don't have an internet-connection and unfortunatley, I'm still lazy as hell...
But should there be any progress on the Otyg-video - I promise I'll hurry!:)

hi to all!!!

i'm a great fan of otyg and all proyects of mr.v

i wanna get the otyg concert but i don't know how... there's someone who can help me? (the video would be great , but any format is cool for me)

i'll give you thanx forever

bye!!

borknagar_ said:
hi to all!!!

i'm a great fan of otyg and all proyects of mr.v

i wanna get the otyg concert but i don't know how... there's someone who can help me? (the video would be great , but any format is cool for me)

i'll give you thanx forever

bye!!
The video isn't avaible (yet), but the audio recordings are. Can send them to you if you got MSN or ICQ.

Zwendelaer just said will it appear one day on the net, as soon as he finds someone nearby (which, given the size of his country, should mean any Netherlander) who can copy it. :)

i live ~50 kilometres from the border but i don't have a car nor time :/

edit: oh, and i don't know how to copy a vhs to dvd either, but that is the smallest problem... ;)

I have all the equipament to do it....but i live a milions of thousand km away from everyone...ehehe =)

but its not dificult..the web have inumerous tutorials explaing how to do it

:headbang:
(come quickly otyg video please!