The Otyg live in the netherlands video and cd

it's impressive how young and plump andreas was :lol:
i mean...i've seen some photos of that era, but never seen some footage, so it's funny and nice :)

How long I have awaited and anticipated these videos I cannot remember! Thanks a bunch Zwendelaer! :headbang:

I really hope to get to download the entire concert sometime soon as well :)

guys, does anybody know where i can download the audio files of this concert? the sites you all were talking about earlier in this thread don't seem to exist anymore. And the link Zwendelaer posted above is password protected... :cry:
or will anybody be so kind and send them to me please?

Yeah, it's a tragedy itrollskogens doesn't exist anymore. It helped me find a lot of fun stuff when I was new here...
Say, didn't you (draugen) also have some cover artwork posted for the demos and the live bootleg (if I remember correctly amf did that one, yes?)? I know a lot went missing when the site disappeared, but do you by any chance still have those artwork?

Yeah, it's a tragedy itrollskogens doesn't exist anymore. It helped me find a lot of fun stuff when I was new here...
Say, didn't you (draugen) also have some cover artwork posted for the demos and the live bootleg (if I remember correctly amf did that one, yes?)? I know a lot went missing when the site disappeared, but do you by any chance still have those artwork?
is it this one?

Live%2Bin%2BAsten-Heusden.jpg