Tröjor

Grillbritt

Man ska vara seriös.
Dec 1, 2006
Stockholm
Går det att få tag på några Vintersorgtröjor bortsett från dem som finns på sidan? Finns inte några passande storlekar, kommer det in andra?

Oscar

Jag skulle rekommendera Swedrok - grymt ställe som jag beställt från många ggr. Har för mig att de har lite V-tröjor...

...ja just det, välkommen till V-forumet förresten :)

Hehe, of course.

He was just asking if anyone knew a good place to order Vintersorg-shirts from and I recommended Swedrock (from where I bought my Till Fjälls t-shirt some years ago). He then replied that they didn't have any sizes that fit him.

...and now I'm bored... :Smug:

No, top secret!

Nu måste vi nämna Azzor1911s och Vampyrians namn så att de tror att vi snackar om dem... och sedan fylla på med utropstecken, skratt och "känsloförmedlande ansiktsliknande ikoner" (det engelska namnet är för avslöjande)! Hehehehehe!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

:heh:Vaddå förstör? Det funkar ju lika bra ändå - jag tror att killarna börjar bli ordentligt misstänksamma, speciellt den där Vampyrian :)
Eller så bryr de sig inte alls...

Too bad Swedish isn't Chinese or something, you might've got away with that:p I won't play your game, you rogue(s)! But nice try:)

I recommend ordering stuff from Napalm Records, I ordered just about everything of Vintersorg there (Current prices IMO: latest two V cds for 6 euro a piece, the MCD for 5, the other 3 albums for 10 euro each! Fission for 1,5€! The other stuff is normal-priced more or less). They don't have the 'Till Fjälls' t-shirt, but they have focusing blur and visions stuff and the crazy thing is, they're cheap! 10 euro for a pullover?they usually cost 40:D 8 for a LS, 6 euro for a t-shirt:) Napalm Records

EDIT: just checked, the shirts are all XL...I don't mind that, but some might.

Wow, I have not ordered from Napalm in a couple years, but 10 Euro for a hoodie is fucking nice, I might have to get that one.

Too bad Swedish isn't Chinese or something, you might've got away with that:p I won't play your game, you rogue(s)! But nice try:)

I recommend ordering stuff from Napalm Records, I ordered just about everything of Vintersorg there (Current prices IMO: latest two V cds for 6 euro a piece, the MCD for 5, the other 3 albums for 10 euro each! Fission for 1,5€! The other stuff is normal-priced more or less). They don't have the 'Till Fjälls' t-shirt, but they have focusing blur and visions stuff and the crazy thing is, they're cheap! 10 euro for a pullover?they usually cost 40:D 8 for a LS, 6 euro for a t-shirt:) Napalm Records

EDIT: just checked, the shirts are all XL...I don't mind that, but some might.

Now a I regret buying Fission for 7 Euros three weeks ago. To bad that XL and XXL is to big for me. :cry:

I almost fell of my chair when I saw that Fission was only 1,5€:D Needless to say I ordered right there and then (the minimum order amount is 10€, but it was easy to find something to add to Fission:)).

Vart du seriös?:p Och en israelare som kan svenska? Inte varje dag man ser:) Jag tror inte Vampyrian tar illa upp.

beror om de var seriös;)
jag ägnar mig åt forumer av svenskar bander så här...kan lika väl lär mig språken.

jag är en nybörjare, men jag är säker att du märkte det redan.
du är rätt,inte många israelarer talar svenska eller någon annat skandinavskt språk. jag är speciell:D

p.s
mågna killar i UM hjälper mig med min svenska:headbang: