Tröjor

jag rodnar så hård att min ansikte exploderar
:)
Almost flawless. Adverbs (like "hård" in this case) always have the same form as a neutral adjective, so it would be "jag rodnar hårt" instead of "jag rådnar hård". And "ansikte" is a neutral noun, so it would be "mitt ansikte". Otherwise no errors!

beror om de var seriös;)
jag ägnar mig åt forumer av svenskar bander så här...kan lika väl lär mig språken.

jag är en nybörjare, men jag är säker att du märkte det redan.
du är rätt,inte många israelarer talar svenska eller någon annat skandinavskt språk. jag är speciell:D

p.s
mågna killar i UM hjälper mig med min svenska:headbang:

ok I understand, thanks Jrgn
could you help me correct the mistakes in the post which i quoted?

i think maybe I should have said
jag hängar ut på forumer av svensk bander som här but i'm pretty sure this one has mistakes too

also du märkte det redan...i'm sure i should have used detta instead of det

Näck, näck, nålatjuv
far din var en stålatjuv
mor din var en frilla
gick i gårdarna och gjorde illa
Näcken är bunden
:D

je gräv ner min eld, sent em kväll
missmassjen valltasken vallinken vallut
vall opp efter varenda knut
aldrig ska min eld slockna ut

ok I understand, thanks Jrgn
could you help me correct the mistakes in the post which i quoted?

i think maybe I should have said
jag hängar ut på forumer av svensk bander som här but i'm pretty sure this one has mistakes too

also du märkte det redan...i'm sure i should have used detta instead of det

Shit. I wrote a very long post and then everything mysteriously vanished. Oh well, I'll just write it again.

To "ägna sig åt" and to "hänga på" are two different things and neither is more correct than the other. "Att ägna sig åt..." means to dedicate oneself to something, while "hänga på/vid/i/etc" means to hang out somewhere.

While the infinitive form is "hänga", in present tense it becomes "hänger". So, it should be "Jag hänger på", without any "ut". We just hang, we don't hang out.

All Latin loan words ending with -um (excluding those that end with -ium) are identical both in pluralis and singularis. The Latin pluralis form for such such words is also acceptable, i.e. "ett forum - flera fora", but it is less commonly used.

"Band" is also identical both in pluralis and singularis, possibly because it is a loan word, but I don't know.

Adjectives always have the same plural ending regardless of gender, and that is -a.
"Ett svenskt forum - flera svenska forum"
"En grekisk båt - flera grekiska båtar"

While it is grammatically correct, "av" is very rarely used to indicate genitive. If you say "forum av svenska band", it sounds like the forum is made of Swedish bands or that it is made by Swedish bands, not that it is owned by Swedish bands.

It would be more appropriate to write "forum för svenska band" (forums dedicated to Swedish bands) or "svenska bandforum". Although the latter technically says that it is the "band forums" that are Swedish and not the bands, which is not necessarily true. If you still want to use possessive form, you should write "svenska bands forum" (Swedish bands' forums).

If you write "Jag hänger på svenska bands forum, som...", "som" refers to the forums and not to the verb "hänger". Therefore you must write "som detta" (like this one).

The sentence would then be something like this: (differing depending on your choices)
Jag hänger på svenska bands forum, såsom detta.

It should also be:
"[Jag] kan lika väl lära mig språket." ("språken" if you really wanted to use the plural form)

It is indeed "Jag lär mig språket" (I learn the language). But, just like in German, if you use two or more verbs in a sentence, only the verbs directly carried out by the subject (generally the first verb in the sentence) is in present tense and all the other verbs are in its basic "inifinitive" form. In this sentence, you don't learn the language, you can learn the language. "Kunna" is therefore in present tense, which is "kan", while "lära" is still in its basic form; "lära".

Jag lär mig språket - Jag kan lära mig språket
Jag går - Jag kan gå

Jag cyklar och sjunger (both in present tense as both are directly carried out by the subject ("jag"))

"jag är en nybörjare, men jag är säker att du märkte det redan." is essentially correct. However we are generally "säkra " something.
"Jag är säker att..." In a sentence like that, a Swede would also probably use perfect tense, rather than imperfect tense, which is a bit less direct. Essentially "I have done" vs. "I did".

The sentence would then look something like this:
"Jag är en nybörjare, men jag är säker på att du redan har märkt det."

Also, we "are" never right. We "have" right, just like the Germans. That means it should be "Du har rätt" instead of "Du är rätt".

I noticed that you realize that "språk" is a neutral word and that you used the correct form for both "annat" and "skandinaviskt". However, also "någon" should be written in its neutral form, which is "något".

So that sentence should be written like this:
"Du har rätt, inte många insraeler talar svenska eller något annat skandinaviskt språk. Jag är speciell."

I think that covers everything. Atleast I hope so. :)