Tracking a solo

Great playing, I love your mastery of technique while keeping it emotive. You're stuff has that "vibe" to it that many other lead guitarists just don't have, good stuff.

you are hearing them (the rhythm tones) there in the background... they were tracked with my VHT CL/100 Pitbull into my V30-loaded Mesa Std. cab... mic'ed with both a 57 and an i5

About 4 years when the Roadrunner United CD/DVD was released I was amazed by your solo on it. For a few years friends told me to check out some of your work (allthough I'm a drummer), and with that CD/DVD it finally came. Best solo on the whole record.
So you do more guest solo's :saint:?

Hang on, the important question: Who's on vocals?

If the three Pyramaze vocalists are anything to go by, we should be in for a treat!

Clay "The Rev" Barton from Suspyre does the cleans and Eugene Smith from my Black Metal side project "Legion of Carcaroth" does the death/black vocals. Here's a link to the myspace page for the complete bio:

myspace.com/structureofinhumanity

James, in Obituary (Cause of Death my favorite cd ever) did you as well play half the rhythm tracks or was it just Trevor? your solo are great.
when i joined obituary the rhythms were already done... they were in the studio as i was doing my last shows with Death. So i just came in and did solos on that one.