Tracklist!

In 3 days the "More info is coming this week" will be over!
Well, I had a feeling that they will announce this new info friday. So let's see what happens tomorrow. If nothing happens then somebody screw things up (I doubt they will announce anything during the weekend). Hopefully tomorrow we know more.

One question has come to mind though. Is everything okay between Kalmah and Spinefarm or is there some bad blood between them? :|

Obviously we are not gonna get any new information today either. Seems that somebody screw up or Antti lied. I don't get all this mystery which is surrounding the new album. Have they postponed the album so much that there's no point to release details yet or is this some weird promotion experiment? Maybe Spinefarm is fucking things up or maybe I'm just impatient fool.

Obviously we are not gonna get any new information today either. Seems that somebody screw up or Antti lied. I don't get all this mystery which is surrounding the new album. Have they postponed the album so much that there's no point to release details yet or is this some weird promotion experiment? Maybe Spinefarm is fucking things up or maybe I'm just impatient fool.

I don't think Antti lied, and the day's not over yet. Even if no information is released, I am going to be optimistic and say it hasn't been postponed.

"More info is coming this week"

In theory weeks finish Saturday, so no one is lying presently... be patient.

All I can say the release date is postponed due to other Spine releases and licensing issues. Release is in April or May that is for sure. The decision will be made next or the following week.

I looked at the website that the song will be on.
How exactly do I use it?
I don't understand where I am supposed to go.
I know it's not on there yet, but I don't know where it will be.

I looked at the website that the song will be on.
How exactly do I use it?
I don't understand where I am supposed to go.
I know it's not on there yet, but I don't know where it will be.

The whole 3 hour show will be posted there: YLE Areena. I can put the direct link to the web stream of the show on thuesday (when it is published on the website) because you would't find it :D

All I can say the release date is postponed due to other Spine releases and licensing issues. Release is in April or May that is for sure. The decision will be made next or the following week.

well, that isnt too bad of a delay!

very excited for this - i hope all the time u put into it made it the best kalmah album yet! thanks!

almost time to rock!

"For the Revolution" track listing:

01. For the Revolution
02. Dead Man's Shadow
03. Holy Symphony of War
04. Wings of Blackening
05. Ready for Salvation
06. Towards the Sky
07. Outremer
08. Coward
09. Like a Slave

almost time to rock!

"For the Revolution" track listing:

01. For the Revolution
02. Dead Man's Shadow
03. Holy Symphony of War
04. Wings of Blackening
05. Ready for Salvation
06. Towards the Sky
07. Outremer
08. Coward
09. Like a Slave

I remember reading that two of the songs off of the new album are covers...which ones are they?
anyone familiar with any of these titles?