Tracklist!

"For the Revolution" track listing:
03. Holy Symphony of War

A megadeth tribute? Holy wars.... and symphony of destruction:). We all now that they are Megadeth fans. But i'm pretty sure that on that tracklsit isn't any covers. They propably go on the japanese editions as usual....

A megadeth tribute? Holy wars.... and symphony of destruction:). We all now that they are Megadeth fans. But i'm pretty sure that on that tracklsit isn't any covers. They propably go on the japanese editions as usual....

:lol:I like the way you reworded that. Your probably right though, about them being on the japanese releases.

you know this is cool, but the website they mention it is in finish language how we will know witch link we have to pick to listen to the new song

you know this is cool, but the website they mention it is in finish language how we will know witch link we have to pick to listen to the new song

i will quote myself:

The whole 3 hour show will be posted there: YLE Areena. I can put the direct link to the web stream of the show on thuesday (when it is published on the website) because you would't find it :D

The show will be up for one week

All I can say the release date is postponed due to other Spine releases and licensing issues. Release is in April or May that is for sure. The decision will be made next or the following week.

The album has to be ready for your tour in Canada. I can't wait for it.

The album has to be ready for your tour in Canada. I can't wait for it.
I highly doubt it will be released in Canada before or during the tour. Maybe here in Finland it will be in stores late April but certainly not in Canada. The gap between Finland/Europe and USA/Canada is usually many weeks or even months unless the band is pretty big which Kalmah isn't. Especially there in Canada and USA Kalmah is still quite a small band.

I highly doubt it will be released in Canada before or during the tour. Maybe here in Finland it will be in stores late April but certainly not in Canada. The gap between Finland/Europe and USA/Canada is usually many weeks or even months unless the band is pretty big which Kalmah isn't. Especially there in Canada and USA Kalmah is still quite a small band.

but bands take lots of stuff together with them when they go on tour right? if someone visits a show they can buy some stuff afterwards. hope they give you that possibility Canadians!

Will anyone be able to record the show? Also can any who is fluent in Finnish translate and transcribe the interview. Thanks.

I don't live in finland so I can't listen to Yle Areena.
It's a really bad feeling that others are able to enjoy a new piece of kalmah in this very minute, while I am fucking starving ;).

could someone please help me out,
just post it on youtube or something-
don't forget us, the foreign kalmahheads.

I don't live in finland so I can't listen to Yle Areena.
It's a really bad feeling that others are able to enjoy a new piece of kalmah in this very minute, while I am fucking starving ;).

could someone please help me out,
just post it on youtube or something-
don't forget us, the foreign kalmahheads.

my thoughts exactly, I'm glad you guys get to hear it, but i'd like my sample as well. :kickass:

If you click the link it should connect to the station now.

It sounds like it'll be on soon. They're playing metal songs. I can't understand anything, but they've finally mentioned Kalmah and 'For the Revolution'.

nice, thank you guys.

I never enjoyed hearing a language that I don't understand this much,
can't fucking wait 'til they play the song :headbang:

just beautiful, this will get you the nobel prize for good metal.

edit: oh, no! I have to listen to it again XD