Tracks from the demo of my next album

Jevil

Pro Evolution Fucker
Apr 18, 2006
Basque Country
www.soulitude-web.com
I'm mixing the demo tracks for my next solo album (released Autumn 2007)
This is the recording I give to drummer and singer so they can practice and learn the songs.
It is recorded in my room, using Cubase and PodXT, and vocals with an old Shure Sensydyne (SM57's grandpa); some tracks have Midi bass but sound quality will be improved in studio and everything will be recorded again!!
Vocals were recorded in a very low volume so as not to bother my neighbours, and I'M NOT SINGER, so please, don't laugh at me for my stupid singing or I will burn your home, kill your wives and rape your cattle. My "british" accent is not the best, I know.:cry:

I've got 16 songs but I'll post only 3:

Fast and powerish (Alien Messiah)
http://www.sneapforum.celtiaproductions.co.uk/Jevil/Alien Messiah 1.0.mp3

Instrumental (New World Order)
http://www.sneapforum.celtiaproductions.co.uk/Jevil/New World Order 1.0.mp3

Mid-Temp (Clones Of Mediocrity)
http://www.sneapforum.celtiaproductions.co.uk/Jevil/Clones Of Mediocrity 1.0.mp3

I'd like to know what do you think about . If you like, yes, no, why...
Production reviews are welcome but that's not the mani thing in this recording.

alien messiah: good tone for a pod, and the song is well constructed. It reminds me of angra. I like your riffing.

new world order: cool riffing, again the song has a good construction. I get kind of a swedish feel from this track, which is good.

clones: I like the synths. I would like to hear them more through the song. The clean guitars are pretty blegh, but obviously hey will change. Not as good as the other two, but i think it's good.

nice stuff. i'd like to hear a polished version of these.

Thanks for your comments. I hope the final product is good enough and I wonder if I would be able to beat my last work's reviews on webzines that were amazing, the worst rating was a 8/10, and it was recorded with a Audigy and a V-amp! If any of you is interested you can download it free on www.soulitude-web.com

This time drums will be played by a friend of mine endorsed by Mapex, and almost all album will be tracked in a studio.

Dandelium, de donde eres?

Thanks for your comments. I hope the final product is good enough and I wonder if I would be able to beat my last work's reviews on webzines that were amazing, the worst rating was a 8/10, and it was recorded with a Audigy and a V-amp! If any of you is interested you can download it free on www.soulitude-web.com

This time drums will be played by a friend of mine endorsed by Mapex, and almost all album will be tracked in a studio.

Dandelium, de donde eres?

De Madrid, mas conocido por [Myth] en foros.guitarramania.com ;)

Alien Messiah: sorry dude but this is totally an annihilator rip off, the song is Denied

Ouhh... fuck! You are right, even though the songs are different, there is a part which riff is similar and the worst of all is that one sentence of the lyrics is almost the same. I am ashamed,:cry: must do something with that part soon! Sometimes uncounciosness play tricks. It happened the same some years ago with another song.

MYTH...es verdad, ya habiamos coincidido aquí, ahora recuerdo...