Trade: My Saffire Pro 40 for Your Saffire 24 DSP

Hi all,
In short i want to do a straight trade,
My Focusrite Saffire Pro 40, in exchange for your Saffire Pro 24 DSP.

I'm specifically looking for the DSP model, not the older version.
My Pro 40 is in good condition, it's never been lugged around or left my desk since i got it.

Reason for trading is that I never use the full capabilities of the Pro 40, its a bit of a waste for me really, and the 24 DSP would be more convenient for Gigs/DJing.

So basically you get the convenience of extra inputs/outputs and i get the convenience of portability.

Would strongly prefer to keep this in the UK for shipping (Europe might be ok) and would prefer to deal with reputable forum members.

EDIT: I'm aware i could do a bit better for myself financially by just selling and buying separately but the convenience of a straight trade is more appealing.

I have a Saffire 56 and DSP 24 in "dual unit mode". I would trade the DSP24 if its possible to link a Pro 40 with the Saffire 56, but I think ti isnt... :(

I have a Saffire LE, which is basically the same as Pro 24 minus the ADAT. You can check the specs, it's the same inside, only the box is different and the ADAT added. I know I'm not a reputable member here, but I have a good eBay feedback and couple of other things that can vouch for me. If you're interested, PM me.
Thanks!

TonyS. said:
I have a Saffire 56 and DSP 24 in "dual unit mode". I would trade the DSP24 if its possible to link a Pro 40 with the Saffire 56, but I think ti isnt... :(

Adat exsists

mhh , that would work for 8 more inputs, right?
The outputs like headphones out arent usable then?

@Driller really thinking about this, how old is this one? Pics?

Sorry it's taken a while to reply.

@ Tony, I've had it for about a year now, I bought it used and I think the previous owner didn't have it for very long. Either way it's in very good condition, it hasn't left my desk in the time i've had it, I tested all preamp channels and outputs when i got it and they all work fine. I could put up a pic, but it really doesn't look any different than an ordinary Saffire Pro 40 :D

Also, if you look on the Spec comparison it says the Pro 40 supports dual unit mode, look at the bottom of this chart : http://www.focusrite.com/answerbase/en/article.php?id=338

Think about it man.
@ Whoma, sorry, I wouldn't have any interest in the LE unfortunately, but thanks for taking the time to reply.