Trailer from the DVD

taking a plane is soo boring for me already, no sensation in my stomach whenever during starting/flying/landing anymore XD

Does the "Hyvää keikkaa sit tänään" on the sign actually mean "Today we kill"?

Because according to Google Translate it means "Good gig sit here today"

Nope, "Hyvää keikkaa sit tänään" means "Have a good gig today"...but I think, not sure though, it could mean aswell "That was a good gig today."

*thinking*

I typed "Today we kill" into the English to Finnish translator and got "Tänään tappaa".

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

your translation for "tänään", which is "today", was right...but the finnish "sit" has nothing to do with "kill" XD

if my knowledge doesnt get me on a wrong track, it has to be something around the verb "have" or so, also depends on the context pretty often, so...

"Sit" is an abbreviation/spoken language word of "sitten" which means then(first we blahblah, then blahblah) or it can also mean "so".

So that phrase means pretty much "So, let's play a good gig today" or as Cari said "have a good gig today".

Today we kill would literally be "tänään me tapetaan".

(And I finally managed to register, after already reading the forum for a year or so :D )

Thanks for clearing that up Cari and rocka.
afro.gif

thanks rocka, since one year of speaking finnish isnt much, I wasn´t sure and really hoping for someone helping out aswell ;)