Trailer from the DVD

[lie-modus]it really suck you know. its completely dry, without any humor, nothing to laugh about. it´s not even interesting what is shown. i mean, the quality of the dvd is just complete crap...
[/lie-modus]

convincing?

Picked my copy up at HMV in London last night, they actually had quite a few on the shelf. Sorry about your luck guys, ha!

AND IT IS REGION 0!!! I can watch it wherever I damn well please!

yeah...its been a really good choice not to put a region code on there...

in cologne they had loads...though one guy there said they´d have already sold like 100 or more

is there no service where you can check with the shipping service where your item is?

I ordered my copy from play.com yesterday, got an email telling me it had been despatched today, so finger's crossed, it should be waiting at my parents house when i go on sunday... yay!

I only got the normal version, I can't wear the face paint and not too bothered about the 3" CD... also i know, shame on me for buying through play.com not the turisas shop, however, method in my madness. I'd rather save the £5 from not buying through turisas and £2 from not buying the special edition, and use them (along with more money obviously) to finally buy myself some turisas merch in paris. so turisas earn more me overall :D (hopefully)

Bring on paris!!!!

I simply went to a store and bought the limited edition. no shipping costs, I got the thing for €15,99 ^^

aaaaand the Battle Metal 2008 version sounds much meaner in good quality imho. They changed some lyrics though...

"the heart of Turisas was forged by four winds, in a smithy high up in the sky" became "smitted high up in the sky" etc.

I only got me the normal version from a shop, since I found good warpaint-makeup already and the new Battle Metal version isnt one of my faves ^^

i hate you all for getting it. HMV say they have 2 left in stock, BUT, they dont have a clue where they are in the store and no one can find them. My online order is still pending dispatch so god only knows when thats on its way. Anyone up for coming down to Reading in full warpaint to go hunting round HMV to find it?

i´d do that if I´d be around *lol* then we could go hunting the DVD *giggling*

didnt know there is a ltd edition ha..anyway i have to wait till 25 to have it -__- so please dont talk about the most great/interesting/funny things of the dvd(but i know it is almost imposible)