Trailer from the DVD

It's a little card, about the size of a credit card or an ordinary playing card. You know water based paint people used to paint with as kids?
Just add water and paint away? It's kind of the same thing. But...on the back of this card. I'll take a picture of it tonight when I get home.

I sooooooooooooooo love the Dvd...hadnt been laughing that loud for quite a while, I guess my neighbours were wondering what I was watching/doing XD

"A Finnish Summer With Turisas" is now released in a number of countries! Check out the release dates:

GERMANY / AUSTRIA / SWITZERLAND / BENELUX / ITALY: Friday, October 31, 2008.
UK / FR / GRE / DK / NOR / REST OF EUROPE: Monday, November 3, 2008.
SPAIN / PORTUGAL: Tuesday, November 4, 2008.
SWE / FIN / HUNGARY: Wednesday, November 5, 2008.
NORTH AMERICA: Tuesday, November 25, 2008.

PRE-ORDER LINK, TURISAS WEBSHOP

the only thing that scared me off form buying it at the online shop was seeing the shipping prices :S

i dont think it has been released in the uk yet... 6 different shops didnt sell it near me so i came home and ordered it online....... and only reason i didnt order online is i have these few days off anyway

i am crossing fingers that it really arrived^^amazon tells much shit if the day is long enough

It's here =O

Gotta finish this history essay though so I'll check it out when I get back from college X(

Lol no, it's ok, I did actually order it a few weeks ago =D

Items not yet dispatched:
Delivery estimate: 4 Nov 2008 - 5 Nov 2008 1 of: A Finnish Summer [Box Set: Includes ¿War Paint¿ Colour Card]
Sold by: Amazon EU S.a.r.L.

Blah will be tomorrow it seems =/

aah okay LOL
luckily i only had to get my ass to a normal store, took me like 45min all in all, but at least I have it since yesterday

so, after my excursion yesterday, i decided to phone up before going shopping today, and yes, they have it in store. Get there, and they tell me when its in the warehouse at the moment, so should be instore sometime next week. Someone lie to me and tell me its rubbish so i dont keep running around like a crazy fool trying to snap this dvd up. I know it will be brilliant but lie to me.