Trailer from the DVD

btw, those videos are from download 2007. They came with the bonus dvd as part of the directors cut and extended version of the varangian way. Bonus dvd had Holmgar, Jarislef, Fuck the guitar solos bit, Rasputin, Battle metal from download, battle metal from rock hard and battle metal from with full force. Also had the Holmgard karaoke version as well. Can still pick it up some places like amazon i think.

Ah yesh, I should prolly buy that since my normal TVW is kinda broked a bit now.

Thanks for clarifying =D

btw, those videos are from download 2007. They came with the bonus dvd as part of the directors cut and extended version of the varangian way. Bonus dvd had Holmgar, Jarislef, Fuck the guitar solos bit, Rasputin, Battle metal from download, battle metal from rock hard and battle metal from with full force. Also had the Holmgard karaoke version as well. Can still pick it up some places like amazon i think.

is it a seperate DVD or put onto the cd?

[ame]http://www.amazon.co.uk/Varangian-Way-Directors-Cut-DVD/dp/B000W9CJ12/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1224285040&sr=8-1[/ame]

I have watched the sneak preview more than a few times...
Really like the look and the music that's playing in the background, very appealing.

Warlord [while preparing fish]: "I have a mosquito biting me in the ass..."
- Scratches backside. Next scene: hands are back on fish. -

:lol:

It's quite a good documentary, very interesting.

e01jsw.jpg

2udysdi.jpg

2qmzudd.jpg

Convenient blur, more like.

And it's not a blob of hair, it's a...oh dear, I forget the name, "vihta" [I think]?
Anyway, basically a bunch of leaves tied together that the guys whip themselves with when they're in the sauna to "purified".

There's another awesome factor with the DVD - not only gives you all of Turisas' band history, but also gives some information on life in Finland and traditions etc.

:)

Sampy Arctica™;7745715 said:
And it's not a blob of hair, it's a...oh dear, I forget the name, "vihta" [I think]?

So it is! I only glanced at it earlier, thought it was Tude hiding from the camera :p