Trance/Techno anyone?

AFSilverstar

The birth of tragedy
Aug 27, 2002
Visit site
Just wondering if anyone here listens to trance, happy hardcore, house etc. I listen to lotta diff type of music but love trance and metal, kinda dont go together. Anyways if you guys do, who do you like? My favs would have to be Tiesto, Paul Van Dyk, Accuface, Astral Projections, just to name some...

Originally posted by Nick Inch Nails
But seriously I would advise you take cover cos there's gonna be a whole lotta angry people after you for that!

I doubt it somehow, the more childish UM members that would have a go at some one for liking genres other than metal will be avoiding this forum :)

Anywho, yeah I love most dance.. My favourites would have to be.. Hmm, Aphex Twin, Delerium, Ultraviolence (when I'm feeling like it, musically they suck ;) ), Enigma, Rob D etc. etc :)

I was always meaning to check out Aphex Twing but somehow I never got round to do it... Which are his best albums? Is the latest Drucqs any good (I've heard various opinions)?

As for trance it's not really my style but once in a while it's nice to listen to something like that...

A couple of years ago I started getting into house and I bought LP's from Cassius, Daft Punk & Basement Jaxx. The only one I have left is Basement Jaxx, as i simply quickly lost interest in the music. I also bought "Salsoul nugget (If U wanna)" by M&S Present the Girl next door on 12", but I've sold that one too. Basement Jaxx is getting traded away or sold too!
I've never really been into techno-trance-goa shit! The only song I thought was alright was Inscape's "Nothing like a good friend". Although I wouldn't put it on, it would be the one I would put on if I HAD to put some techno shit on. Most of the techno-trance-goa shit I've heard was crap! A lot of the people I know has turned into people who listen to that shit, wear supertight clothes and cruise around in their car downtown all the time!
I was also a little into trip hop & downbeat, but I lost my interest in that as well! I was a major hip hop freak when I started getting into that stuff, but I lost interest in that as well!