TRANSCENDING MORTALITY with LORD + THE ETRNAL + DARKER HALF! HUGE!!!

This is probably the best local line up outside of festivals seen this year!
Especially if you like things Melodic as well as heavy this night should be absolutely killer!
Also very awesome to have THE ETERNAL's first actual show of 2008 with me.I love you guys!!!:worship:

lord_24052008_web.jpg

It's good to see TM's gig presence gaining some momentum again, with this and the doooooooooom night at the Harp coming up :headbang: I definitely need to give the new material more of a chance.

This is probably the best local line up outside of festivals seen this year!

Transcending Mortality, Friar Rush and Sobrusion is probably going to retain my vote as best Aussie line-up for the year unless you get the Friar Rush/Voyager love happening ;)

Looking forward to this! We will also be playing an older song that people may not have been expecting to hear.

P.S No amount of alcohol could make me play Spiral. :lol:

so aside from John Arch presonally requesting, what else would you need?

I'm so fucked off that i will not be there, not only have i been hanging to see lord again but i've been dying to have a look at the new setup at the bald faced stage since they ousted the pool room.

I shall be around however so if there is some festivities afterwards i shall be able to join you.. provided my man cans have gone down.