TRANSFORMERS Movie

EvileOL

Ol Drake
May 18, 2005
UK
www.twitter.com
So i finally saw this. What does everyone think of it?

I was really impressed with it, but for some reason i was left feeling un-satisified. I think the main reason is that it's not 'about' the Transformers. If it was completely involving them all the time and them as the main characters i'd have enjoyed it more. But i understand they need a whole human/earth plot.

I hope the next one is 80s Transformers to the max.

I'm with you on that. Humans had too big of a role. Also in the theater the Transformations where too blurry.

Nothing beats the Original Transformers Movie
tf-dvd-cover2-small.jpg

Yeah the original movie was awesome, but the new one certainly looked cool, bugger all plot, crap acting, but it was pretty nice for the eyes.

I agree they screwed up the Transformers a bit, they have no base like in the orginal series and they messed up Megatrons transformation. It was still a good attempt, just not what I expected for the storyline.

i didn't think much of it, i wasn't exactely dissapointed because i didn't expect anything from it to be honest. The plot was so generic, more of the transformers would have been nice, oh well i still have the original on dvd which never gets old

I thought it was utter fucking shit.
Whats the point of basing something on something then making the characters unrecognisable?

And the horrid transformations? WTF? They transform in tiny little bits that look like hand mirrors or some shit!

Not only do they have crap looking transformers with shit transformations the transformations where IMPOSSIBLE to make in a toy so they had to make transformers that look like the originals that work and "Movie Figures" that are transformers that.... DON'T TRANSFORM but look like the shit in the film.

WHAT A BUNCH OF CUNTS!

I FUCKING SHIT THEM!

I seriously can't imagine putting the 80's transformers in a live action environment and it working, no fucking way..... the way bay did it was right for a live action film.

not recognising the transformers in the new film? fuck off haha have you actually watched the 80s one properly? you never have a bloody clue who is who and its RIDICULOUS. If they stuck to the 80's film formula and followed that the new film would have been fucking terrible.

anyway, i got it on blu ray the other day and the visuals are stunning, its not the best film ever made, they didn't have the budget to make it all about the transformers, which is a shame as the decepticons had no screen time at all, and jazz dying went pretty much unnoticed, but it's all set up.......

because in TF2 we get COMBINERS!!!!!!! thats fucking right.

theres also hints that galvatron could be saying hello.... and that the TF's will actually have dialogue, and screen time. YUSSS

hahahahahahahahaha i would have never spotted that.

seriously, the blu ray is fucking incredible, you can see all the little bits of the transformers moving around and doing things, prime standing up in front of sam and mikaela made me say FUCK. theres bits that look that real that make me swear that autobots actually exist.

To be honest i did not like the movie. Shia Lebouf, well i hate him as a actor to be truly honest. Visually amazing and Micheal Bay did what he does best, which is blowing the crap out of everything. Transformers to me was a average movie which is over hyped. I give it a 6/10

I seriously can't imagine putting the 80's transformers in a live action environment and it working, no fucking way..... the way bay did it was right for a live action film.

not recognising the transformers in the new film? fuck off haha have you actually watched the 80s one properly? you never have a bloody clue who is who and its RIDICULOUS. If they stuck to the 80's film formula and followed that the new film would have been fucking terrible.

anyway, i got it on blu ray the other day and the visuals are stunning, its not the best film ever made, they didn't have the budget to make it all about the transformers, which is a shame as the decepticons had no screen time at all, and jazz dying went pretty much unnoticed, but it's all set up.......

because in TF2 we get COMBINERS!!!!!!! thats fucking right.

theres also hints that galvatron could be saying hello.... and that the TF's will actually have dialogue, and screen time. YUSSS

I wanna see ASTRO TRAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh god the story is terrible, there was no need for john turturro acting like a child as the sector 7 agent, that should have all been cut, there was NO NEED for the australian chick and the hacker dude. NO NEED AT ALL. i don't mind shia actually, he looks like he enjoys what he does, he seems to have good enough presence to carry a film....

but the story was horrific, jon voight was really out of place as well. and theres some ridiculous lapses in logic, but then again, watch the original film, it's a mess. i like it, but it's a noisy mess.

So i finally saw this. What does everyone think of it?

I was really impressed with it, but for some reason i was left feeling un-satisified. I think the main reason is that it's not 'about' the Transformers. If it was completely involving them all the time and them as the main characters i'd have enjoyed it more. But i understand they need a whole human/earth plot.

I hope the next one is 80s Transformers to the max.

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen out 2010

Focus is more on Starscream trying to betray Megatron this time.
Same cast as last time, comic series has just finished, graphic novels due out soon I believe, I'll keep you posted on the next film when I find out more about it at work!

KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR THE WATCHMEN :)